Eight: Are You Deranged Like Me?

Quinnie:

I was getting my evaluation and I couldn't help but have fun with it.

"Miss Rasputin what is this?" Dr. Howl asks as she shows me the blot picture.

"That is a picture of a handsome red haired boy who I'm dying to see so we can fuck like two rabbits."

She shows me another picture. "What is this?"

"That is a picture of me breaking your neck and stealing those pretty glasses of yours." She swallows hard and then shows me another blot picture.

"And this?"

"That's just a picture of a bunch of fucking little blots. Or maybe it's a picture of a lion eating an old lady. I don't know, ask me again in a half an hour. As a matter of fact can I have that? I want to see if I can make a paper  plane out of it." I cackle and she gets up leaving me in the room.

I sit in the room feeling butterflies in my stomach.

I'm going to see my puddin.

I wonder what I'll do first?

I wonder if he'll like what I've done to my body. I run a finger over my tattoo on my cheek and tap my foot nervously....

Detective Gordon:

"Detective Gordon?" I look up and see Dr. Howl walk over to me. "Yes, Doctor?"

"Thank you for waiting. As I was doing Miss Rasputin's evaluation there are a few things I discovered. Quinnie has a unique mind." She then shows me chart and I see high numbers. "What's this?" I ask.

"Her I.Q. Chart. As you see here her results are off the charts. I wish I could have her tested further. But this here is where I'm concerned."

"What is this, here?"

"Quinnie shows the signs of a sociopath. When people feel remorse, she finds it funny. For instance I showed Quinnie multiple images and some were a tad morbid. The results you need to past is at least a ten."

"What was her result?"

"Negative thirty-two. And I checked Jerome Valeska's results. His was a negative forty-five. So I made arrangements that those two can not be in the same room together."

"Thank you, Doctor." I glance at the glass and see Quinnie nervously tapping her foot.

"Let's keep it that way..."

Quinnie:

I was being escorted to another part of the building.

"Jerome?" I call out his name as we walk past a room full of men. I see a boy with red hair and I grab at the gate and it was him.

"Puddin!"

"Let go, Rasputin." The guard tries to pry my hand off and I elbow him in the stomach and look back.

"Jerome!"

"Hold her!" The guard yells. One of them lifts my shirt and I scream.

"Get off of me! Jerome! He-" I feel a sting to my side and my heart races. I start to scream and Jerome gets up and runs to the gate but the worlds gets hazy.

"Quinnie..." I hear Jerome call my name and I reach for him but the world starts to spin.

"Jer..."

I wake up in a cage. I look down and see that I'm also wearing some clothes I assume the asylum issues out as well as a straight jacket.

"Jerome? Jerome? Jerome!!"

"Shut it Rasputin."  I turn to see a dark haired guard and narrow my eyes at him. "Where is Jerome?"