Chapter 2

“These lips can't wait to taste your skin, baby, no, no
And these eyes, yeah, can't wait to see your grin, ooh ooh baby
Just let my love
Just let my love adorn you
Please baby, yeah”

-Miguel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 {Edited}

I got lost in his eyes. He leans forward and sucks on my ear lobe. “Faith, you are my slave. Now I get what I want so, you better ready for it," he says in that husky, deep voice. I already know what he meant. But then he left me standing there shocked, seeing him disappear in the hallway leaving me there alone.

I stand there for what feels like decades with so many thoughts going through my mind. I don’t know what to do; the whole house is screaming in silence. Not a single human can be found at the moment. Just him and I. Standing in the living room awkwardly wasn't helping. I made my way over to the couch, but the side table caught my attention.

There was a magazine placed on it and, written in bold letters:
‘YOUNGEST BUSINESS TYCOON ZAYN MALIK’
He is pictured in a black tux on the cover. His glory, perfection, good looking personality is noticeable. But I’m so into his appearance that I never notice his name. ZAYN MALIK. Even his name suits him. As the youngest business tycoon, he really is something.

I return back to where I was standing. Now what? Do I stay here until he returns, or go searching for him in the hallway? I think first option is better. I don’t want to displease him. He already has a bipolar personality.

After about fifteen minutes of me staring at walls in the kitchen, I hear footsteps from the hallway. I turn, and he glances at me. “You're still here?” I look at him for a few seconds; his aura is so captivating that the words stuck in my throat. “I—I don’t know where to go,” I said, looking down.

“Oh, I didn’t show you your room.” I looked at him smirking. Oh boy his smirk. I gulped hard, ignoring my thoughts which keep making me feel weird. “Go upstairs, to the left second room.” With that he makes his way upstairs. I followed him but he went straight to a room which looks like his.

I followed his instruction and go into the second room. As I open the door, I stumbled on my own steps seeing how huge the room was. Cream walls with the complementing color of green. A king size bed with a side table and a huge closet. It even came with an attached bathroom! I've never expected this kind of treatment with slaves. As I thought about word 'slave', I remembered that was the reason why I was here. Sighing, I grab my small bag and put it in the closet.

After removing my shoes, I made my way to bed, and laid down. I stared at wall thinking, what have I brought myself into? He could be here at any moment and he could do whatever he wanted. ‘I’m cold hearted; no feelings, no emotions,’ I reminded myself. It’s so difficult.

I heard the door open, and as reflex I quickly stand up seeing him coming inside. “Don’t you know to lock door?” he says as he make his way to me. I just stayed still not knowing what to do. This is it, I thought. As he came only mere inches away from me, my heart beat faster. As his finger touches my chin, I closed my eyes.

“Faith, open your eyes.” I have to obey his order; I opened my eyes slowly seeing him looking at mine intensely. His hazel brown eyes turned a dark shade of brown. It was impossible to look away when he stared at me with that look. My breath hitched. He licked his lips making him look sexier. He moves forward until his lips crashed on mine, but it’s a forced kiss that I’m not comfortable with. But protest I couldn’t do.
I stayed there to let him do whatever he wants to. But those electric shocks my body was feeling were noticeable. My body was heated. But I stayed still. I heard him groan when he pulled back.

“Why aren’t you kissing me back?” I gulped at the dominance of his voice. I look at him, scared and nervous at the same time. His face softens. “Look you are here for a reason and you have to do whatever I say. I don’t like to repeat myself, so did you hear me correctly?” I nodded slowly.

“Now kiss me.” I looked at him not sure what to do. He meets with girls who surrender themselves to him all the time, and here I am struggling to kiss him. There is nothing left to lose for me; my family already left me and my mother was gone long ago. So, what is there to lose? And he is paying for all this. What if he takes back his money and my family again starts to starve for food?! No, I can’t do that. Sighing, I made my decision; I kiss him.

As I kissed him, he pulled me closer kissing me intensely. We both lay on the bed kissing. I feel a weird sensation of pleasure and need, like butterflies battling in my stomach. He was soft at first, but now he kissed me roughly, which I like. His hands roughly pull my leg around his waist. I do what he wants. He groaned when I accidentally touch his crotch. He pulled me even closer if that was possible. Our bodies reacted together. He slipped his hands inside my dress, to my stomach, my waist, my breast. That’s it, I pulled away.

“Mr. Malik I—I’m not—t uh...I’m a virgin.” My whole face turned scarlet. I looked away not looking in his eyes. “I know,” he says. I look at him shocked “You-u know?” he nodded. “We'll go slowly, okay? I’m not going to rape you. Take your time, until you are ready we won’t do anything. You know what I mean.” I nodded. I breathed, feeling relieved. He stands up from my bed and says before opening the door,

“When you feel hungry go downstairs and eat. There is food in the kitchen.” With that he leaves.
I dig my head further in bed feeling exposed but pleased for some reason. He wasn’t going to do anything without my permission and that made me feel really happy. At least he was giving me time for open up. I smiled after a long time. A real smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's note ; sorry for short chapter but i have to write it short for sake of suspense ;) , pls if u like it vote and comment. give your reviews eaither they are bad...feel free to comment ;D

p.s. okay the story is really intense and content sexual scenes. so i post them on different book name "She is My Slave (restricted chapters)" you can found it on my profile. i post link here, if you can;t find it. and if you don't want to read you can leave. but do vote next chapter is coming sooonnn ;)