Chapter 8

“I try to make you see my side
always trying to stay in line
but your eyes see right through
that’s all they do...”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8 (Edited)

*FAITH’S P.O.V*

Waking up was just a feeling like a lost feeling. Alone in my bed. Naked. As my eyes adjusted to the light, incidence of last night’s comes back in my head. I blushed as the feeling, the warmth that hasn’t left me yet.

God that felt so good. I look through the window and then the balcony caught my eyes. There stands the man of his glory Zayn Malik smoking…half naked. His back is facing me but I can see his half structure…he is leaning on the fence of the balcony. Calm and composed, deep in his thoughts. Smoking made him look more sexier.
His face is full of emotion and I’m sure he is in deep thoughts about something.

London weather is not really very pleasant. And there he is standing half naked. Gosh did this man even care about himself. He could catch a cold. I quickly stand up from the comfort and warmth of the duvets. What to wear?…My dress is nowhere to be seen. Sighing I grab Zayn’s Black v neck T-shirt. Should I wear this? Biting my lips nervously…I pulled it over my head. It smells like him…and really warm. The fitting oh his shirt is loose and long on me though it is barely covering my mid thighs. Taking a deep breath I made my way towards him. Opening the glass door….I grabbed his attention. I stand there awkwardly as he turns around looking at me from top to bottom.

“Good—morning Faith” he says smirking. “Good morning Za- Mr. Malik” I slapped myself mentally again but really hard this time. Bowing my head down- ignoring the cold weather I made my way towards him. He stands there observing me, when I’m only a few inches away from him my heart is pumping loudly. But he is leaning on the fence casually. He has a very strong effect on me, I shivered. He noticed it “Faith go inside you can catch cold” his voice demanding. I snapped back “I can say the same to you” I dare to look at him under my eye lashes; he narrowed his eyes at me. “Did you just snap back at me?” he asks shocked. Shit I’m screwed. “No—no I just…it’s really cold outside and you are standing here like this” I murmured.

“Like what?” he bored his eyes on me “like uhm shirtless” my face is on fire for sure. “What would I wear when your wearing my shirt” oh… his voice is husky and hoarse. I gulped. Why did I wear his shirt. I looked away “I’m going to change” I rushed inside back to my room, but I heard him chuckle behind me. I take a deep breath as I went inside. Grabbing some shorts and an over-sized shirt I got changed. I’m making my way to him to give back his shirt. When I heard the phone ring.

Searching for the phone; I found it on the side of the table. I look at the flashing phone. Which shows an I.D. name Perrie and the photo of a blonde girl; very beautiful blue eyes grinning at the camera and besides her stands Zayn smiling a real heartwarming smile. My heart skips a beat…seeing him with somebody else makes me grumble. But why do I care about his personal life. I quickly grab his phone. Opening the glass door. “Here’s your shirt and your phone is buzzing” his body stiffens as he checks the I.D.

He looked at me shocked “Did you pick the call?” “No, Why would I?” I don’t know from where this confidence is pumping in my veins but I’m mad really, mad for some weird reasons.
He looked angry really angry “Don’t you dare talk to me like this” he is blazing with anger.
I looked at him dumb-founded “I’m sorry it’s just—I’m sorry” I quickly went inside shutting the bathroom door. I sit besides the door. I cry….I don’t know why but I felt this strange feeling which hurts me. Seeing him with anyone else hurts alot. I groaned.

“Faith open the door” I almost chocked listening his anger loathed voice. I sit there not moving. My
I-don’t know-from-where confidence makes me stand. Being stubborn as I am I sit there. I know sooner or later I have to confront him but right now so much going in my head. I heard him sighing. His footsteps disappear and after few - he returns.

The door open with some keys I guess. His figure is hovering over me. I’m looking so short in front of him. I don’t bother to look at him… “What? Why you crying?” he grabbed my arm to make me stand. I shrug his arm off “Hey I was just messed up at that moment” he said caressing my cheek. More tears prickle down my cheeks “No please you can’t teach her like this, this-this is wrong” I mumbled.

“What are you talking about” his body tensed in front of me. “You are cheating on her” his body stiffened. Jaw clenched “No I’m not”. I shivered at his mood swing. I shook my head “I can’t do this…when you are already seeing someone…. No that’s wrong!!” he doesn’t say anything. “She is your girlfriend” I say, my voice barely audible but stressing on IS. “Was” he said in a low voice not looking at me.
Again my stubborn self is taking her leads “ya that’s why she is calling you, you definitely are cheating on her and she is your girlf—“ I am cut off by a loud thud voice beside my face. He punched the wall so loud I bet there is a hole there. As reflex I shut my eyes. I can hear the breathing on my face. Slowly I open my eyes seeing him pooling with anger “She is not my girlfriend, she was” he said slowly composing himself.