Chapter 13

I can't stop this feeling
Deep inside of me.
Girl, you just don't realize
What you do to me.
When you hold me
In your arms so tight,
You let me know,
Everythings alright

-Blue Sweeden

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13 (Edited)

*FAITH’S P.O.V*

We all have that moment, when we’re not expecting anything like this out of the blues to happen. But, it did happen. I’m feeling the same.
I’m still processing with the words that left Zayn’s mouth.

“Then what the fuck is your brother Jack doing here?”

His anger and command was visible in his words. My jaw dropped, I just stares at him what felt like for decades.
“You’re going to answer me or not?” he was standing in front of me now. “I don’t know” that’s all I could say.
His eyes were furious with anger and frustration. He sighed,
“Now he is here in my damn fucking house and you saying you don’t know” his voice was now composed.
“I really don’t know Mr. Malik, really I swear” I’m on the verge of crying.
“Go meet him; I want you back here in ten minutes. Got it?” I nodded. “And tell him to read the fucking damn contract which says that you can’t meet any of your family members without my prior permission” I nodded abruptly.

I quickly went to the foyer and straight towards the door. Clearing the entrance stairs of Zayn’s house, I made it to the garden. Here he is, standing near the fountain. I notice he is wearing jeans and a black hood. His eyes still on me, mouth gaped as he noticed me.

“Hi” I said. “Hi, oh my god you changed” I rolled my eyes. Actually he was the only one I can shove off. But I can’t hide my blush.
“What are you doing here; you know you can’t come here. It’s written in the contract isn’t it?” I said through my gritted teeth. “I—I was just passing through here, I thought I would meet you” he said calmly.

“Really, you almost got me a heart attack and here you are standing composed and calm like nothing happened” I said frustrated. “I missed you, all the week I missed you Faith” his tone was soft. I gasped “how’s dad and mother?” I asked ignoring his previous comment. “They are fine, actually more than fine” he said with his jaw clenched.

“Look I’m absolutely fine, and I miss you too. But you can’t show up here okay? It’s not a right thing for you or me either” I said nervously. “That fucker is treating you right or not” his green eyes narrowed. Wait what! “Jack language first and yes he is really a great person okay” that’s the truth Zayn is a great person no doubt.

“Yeah” he rolled his eyes. “Okay I have to go, you better leave too and please don’t show up again” he nodded. He suddenly holds both my hands in his palms. “Please if you need anything, you have me” he closed my palms, when I realized he gave me a chit. I’m about to throw it, when I heard the voice that made me jump. “Done with talking?” his voice loathed with anger. I nodded “Bye Jack and remember”. Zayn holds me tightly by my waist. “You take care of yourself” Jack’s eyes never leaving mine. “You too” I nodded. He gives a glance at Zayn and then it turns to staring furiously. And Zayn also staring back at him; jaw clenched.

“Jack you should go now” I said little loudly. He nodded and leaves the main gate. I sighed looking at him as he disappears through the door. Zayn pulled away from me “come inside now we have so much to talk” and he marched inside. I followed him, shoving the piece of paper inside my front pocket.

As I went inside, seeing him sitting in the living room. I stand at a distance from him. I’m scared like really, scared. “He has feelings for you” he said through his gritted teeth. “He is my brother” I said in a low voice.

“Would you like me to elaborate your brother-sister terms?” he said. I looked at him confused. He nodded “He is not your brother, not even half blood related brother. He is the son of your step mother with her first husband. Right?” I looked at him in disbelief. He knows everything about my family. “I asked right or not?” he stands up abruptly. I jumped back. “Yes—yes” I know he is not my brother. But I always treated him like one.

“But that doesn’t change the fact, that I treat him like one” I said, my stubborn side is back. “But he didn’t” his voice is angrier than before. “How could you say that” I said with my big mouth that never understands to shut up.

“I’m in the field of business, I can judge people by their body language and that fucker you called your brother has feelings for you. But your thick skull never noticed that and if I saw him here again I swear he will never see the sun again” I just stare at him for long. His words are still processing in my head.
Firstly, I don’t believe that. Secondly, is Zayn jealous?

My subconscious glares at me. What did I just think. The phone rings, and Zayn attends it never leaving my sight. “Hello…yes oh which one okay fine yes we’re going okay” he hung up. How rude was that. Doesn’t he have some manners to greet someone on the phone? My subconscious shook her head with a disapproving look. I rolled my eyes at her.

“We’re going to the club by eight it’s already six so, better go get ready” I nodded at him. Still standing there, club why? “Go!” he said. And I moved my jammed legs. Making my way upstairs to my room.  Giving a brief glance at Martha who’s watching this great show all the time.

I quickly start stripping down my clothes, for a shower when I notice the chit Jack gave me. Locking the door, I sat on my bed cross legged. I opened the crumbled paper. It says…

“Dear Faith, I know I always ignored you. I really can’t see you crying and working all day at work but still mom and dad treat you like shit. That’s why I started ignoring you, being selfish was the only way to avoid the feeling I felt for you. And now that you’re gone, I got to know that it’s nothing but love I felt for you. I never considered you as my sister because you’re not! I love you Faith. I know it’s shocking for you. I completely understand that you always saw me as a brother but, I never saw you as my sister. You’re more than that to me. I know you don’t love me the way I do. But if you do then please tell me. And if you ever need my help please call me. Please.
-Jack (phone no. - ------)”

okay I’m shocked probably I should say more than shocked. What!!!! I re-read the letter thrice. Wishing all the words would change in it. But I know it’s never going to happen. This is the first time; I’m going through something like this. Nobody ever said they love me. Not a single boy ever said that. And now I’m receiving it from whom I considered my brother. Life can’t be more miserable. And Zayn was right, that Jack has feelings for me, but I never accepted it. My subconscious answers ‘you have a thick skull’. I groaned “shut up”. Great now I’m talking to myself.

I sighed loudly, stuffing the letter inside my old bag. I have to deal with Zayn too, and now the Club. Where I have never been before. I don’t even know how to act there. Oh god! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note; LOL if u guys thinking Jack going to play a bad boy. well No, he is not. he is a sweet guy. :) Lucas Till playing as Jack.
love the comments on last chapter so much still laughing :D
thanku guys for support :)

vote and comment!! hope you like it :)
happy readings love ya...