Chapter 35

I'd sacrifice anything come what might
For the sake of having' you near
In spite of a warning' voice that comes in the night
And repeats, repeats in my ear:
Don't you know, little fool, you never can win?
Use your mentality, wake up to reality.
But each time that I do just the thought of you
Makes me stop before I begin
'Cause I've got you under my skin.

-Frank Sinatra

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 35

Dark...so dark. I couldn't see a single thing. I tried to move but I was stuck. I couldn't move even if I want to; I was struggling. Where am I? I tried to yell, to scream, but I couldn't. Where am I?

I saw light but it was too far from me; even if I wanted to I couldn’t reach it. Everybody felt so far….far away from me. My mom. I can see her in the light…but she’s so far. I remembered when I was in the bath tub, when I tried to commit suicide. Is this what dying felt like? Am I dead? I tried to move, but I couldn't. I refused to believe that I was actually dead. No…I couldn't. It was a bad decision. I looked in the light again seeing my mom there smiling. When I focused more I spotted Jack, his expression in a frown. I tried to move. I had to be there; I had to apologize. God please….I focused more…seeing….oh my god I saw Zayn. I saw him in black trousers and a white shirt and tux. He looked handsome as usual. But I saw that he was mad at me. I left him without telling him. He was coming farther and farther from me, his figure blurring. I tried to move, but it was no use. He couldn't leave me. I wanted him. I loved him...no!

“Zayn!” I yelled as my eyes went wide as I tried to catch my breath. Light hit my eyes hard. I shut them before opening them again.

“Faith...you okay?” I heard the voice. Everything went blurry. Where am I? I opened my eyes again. This time I am able to see more clearly.

“Faith?” I looked for the source of voice seeing Zayn. What was he doing here? “Zayn, is that you?” I said in my raw voice.

“Faith, yes, it’s me. You’re awake. I can’t believe it,” he said. “Where am I…I must be dead,” I said more to myself.

“No. You’re not dead…you can’t be. You’re in a hospital. How are you feeling?” he said. Then I noticed the surroundings. All the white walls soothe me. I then looked back at him as he sat there. “I thought I…I lost you,” he said more to himself as he sat beside me.

“Me too” I said…my voice felt raw. “You...You want water...? I'll call the doctor,” he said. I didn’t notice as he left and returned with the doctor and someone behind…I think nurse. “Faith, how are you feeling,” the doctor said.

“I’m…fine…and thirsty,” I said looking at Zayn. He looked miserable. His hairs were a mess and so was his face. I never saw his face with a full beard before. He looked weak too. “Okay Faith…your nerves are good…I think you are back to the world, yeah?” I missed whatever the doctor saying because my whole focus was on him…Zayn.

“Give her water” Doctor said to the nurse. She moved closer to me but stopped by Zayn. “Wait…I’ll give it to her, Dr. Jackson. Is there anything else you want to examine?” Zayn said curtly to them. “No, actually, but you have to be easy with her while feeding okay?” Zayn nodded.

 “But he can’t…what if she chokes” said the nurse who interrupted from behind.

 “No, you can leave. I'll take care of her,” Zayn said sitting back on the stool.

"It's not like he’s leaving if I say so…let him be,” Dr. Jackson said to Nurse. She glared before leaving.

Zayn said nothing just helps me to sit… “Easy” he whispers. He takes cup of water as he slowly let me drink it. The water felt great to my dry throat. I can feel it going inside my body. “Feeling better?” he asked. I nodded. “You want to lay down?” I shook my head. I felt better sitting.

I said nothing although I wanted to ask so many questions but my voice still couldn't support me in front of him. We both stayed silent. Until he said “I thought I'd lose you…” He looked at me with those beautiful eyes which are full of worry. It hurts me more and I felt worse seeing him like that.

“I’m sorry” I said as my eyes watered.

“I was a mess Faith without you. These three days have been the worst for me…I thought you’d never wake up. I'd lose hope” he said as his eyes went red and glossy.

“Zayn…” I try to scoot closer to him. “No stay there please….I’m sorry. I put you through all this shit. You're always there for me…and me...I always fuck up. I’m blind fucking blind I never saw what we were. You always put yourself through shit for me and I just pushed you back” he holds my hand as his eyes were looking down.

“I got scared seeing you in that tub. My world stopped there seeing you like that. I know how fucked up a person I am. But you always have listened to me. And when I saw you there…I lost you…then I realize how much important you are to me. You loved me… and I was just fucking blind to not realize that!”

He put his head down on bed. “Zayn…” I try to move but my body felt weak. “Please look at me” I said. He looks at me; his eyes are full of tears. “Oh my god…please Zayn.” I jerked him forward. He scoots closer to me. “I’m sorry Zayn” I said in whisper as he holds my hand. “Please don’t ever leave me Faith” he said.

“I’ll never…I’m sorry Zayn” he shook his head “Why you apologies when you never did wrong” he said the small tear still on his cheek. I moved my hand to wipe it away. He noticed my action and he kissed my hand.

“Did you eat anything…?” I said. He looked miserable. I hope somebody was there to look for him. I wish I would never take that stupid step of suicide. But Zayn …he changed why he even crying over me. And most of all what he’s doing here in hospital. He never came here. I want to ask so many things to him.

“I bet you didn’t eat anything…Oh god—” I cut as he put his finger on my lips. I look into his eyes as he stared back at me. “I wanted to tell you later when we got back home, but I couldn’t stop myself. Faith.” I gulped as he stared at me. “You. You are driving me crazy Faith.”

Why was he saying all that...?

 “I love you, Faith.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note; Hey guys....did you like the chapter? ^_^ only one more chapter left....:( but we're moving to sequel book! yay! okay finally i found the title for sequel.....and the title is ....*Drum rolls* "Imperfectly Yours" give your thoughts if you like it or not?

enjoy...vte and comment 
love ya....:)