Chapter 6

Ever wonder about what he's doing 

How it all turned to lies 

Sometimes I think that it's better to never ask why

Where there is desire 

There is gonna be a flame 

Where there is a flame 

Someone's bound to get burned 

But just because it burns 

Doesn't mean you're gonna die 

You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try 

Gotta get up and try, and try, and try 

You gotta get up and try, and try, and try

-P!nk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 (Edited)

*FAITH’S P.O.V*

One…
Two…
Three…
Four…
Five…
Six days

And nothing. Six days have passed but nothing not a single word left from Zayn’s mouth. Not a single conversation with me. He isn’t talking to me since Monday. He comes home late; eats, sleeps, next day leaves for work. But never bothers to greet me or look at me. Besides that he lets me eat with him…but never looks at me. Not a single nod towards me. He talks to Martha but not to me. Seems like I’m no longer visible for him. Geez…I’m sounding like a wife. But frankly it’s killing me very much.

Martha on the other hand tries to convince me with different reasons like maybe Zayn was busy with work etc… but I know he is really mad at me. And I deserve this. Why I even bothered to jump in his personal life. Yes I’m living with him but it doesn’t change the difference between us. Which is close to horizon; the more you get close to it the further distance creates, No matter how much you try to get closer to them you never get close.

What I did was so wrong, but how am I suppose to apologies. My throat went dry I front of him…and top of it I really don’t want to make any conversation with him. Because I know he doesn’t want to talk to me. Which is killing me so much.

“Faith?” huh what. I looked at the source of voice and found Martha looking at me with questioned look. “Yeah…uhm sorry I’m—“she cut me off “snapped out, I can see that…you were stirring the curry for the past five minutes” she pours out the lasagna sheets from the water into the boiler. She smiled at me “Faith are you okay?” I nodded. “I’m nervous what if he doesn’t like it.” I frown my brows. Martha told me this morning that Zayn is really fond of chicken and lasagna with tomato curry. She gave me the idea to make it, although she instructed me and helped me through the process of roasted lemon chicken while making it…and somehow I succeed in it. I think by the aroma of the chicken the food is really nicely cooked. But nothing is good until Zayn himself eats it.

“Faith darling you have nothing to worry about…the food is delicious Trust Me.” she nodded with a pleasant smile on her face. “You better go get yourself change…your clothes are a little dirty and dinner time has almost arrived” she said glancing at the clock. “But I didn’t mix lasagna with sauce yet” she chuckled “I’ll do that it only takes a few seconds you go get ready” she pushed me towards the living room.

As I made my way through my room, I remember how in one week I got attached to this house.
To Martha she always cheers me up and makes me feel comfortable in house, I’m really fond of this woman. And to Zayn…I don’t know really but there is something I feel about him which always takes my breath away. I can’t put a phrase or word on what I fell about him but it’s indescribable. It’s such a short time but I am already attached to everything in this house.