Chapter 34

“Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need you
Tell you I'll set you apart”
-Coldplay

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 34

Zayn’s P O V

As soon as she said that she loved me, I was frozen. My mind went numb for few seconds. I just stared at her; she was an illusion, a complete illusion. I can’t think straight in front of her, and those words just fired me up. The way her eyes were closed when she said those words…the sincerity and passion in them was indescribable.

Her words made me think why I’m here with her….why? I lost my mind when I saw her there with Austin, that fucking asshole. I hate him…and when I saw her in his fucking shirt. I lost it, completely lost it. I've never lost my temper in public. But…but seeing her like that just makes me want to rip his head off. I insulted Faith…I fucking lost my mind. What was that? Why did I feel like that? Why do I want to kill Austin so bad? Just because he’s with her, with Faith, my Faith? Fuck no, she’s not mine. She could never be mine. Even if I wanted to. I wanted to? I never would want her…besides the sex, right?

This is so fucking confusing. When I got back to my car, I got back to my senses and thought. That’s when I realised that she could never do that. She’s being trapped.

When she finally left me to go to her new apartment...seeing her like that...broken…I felt something strange in my heart that I've never felt. Never with Perrie either. I want to run back to her…to stop her and kiss her senseless. But this confusion stops me. For her own sake I stopped myself. But this shit is confusing me.

I have more important things right now. Mostly Austin. My phone rang as I sat my glass of scotch back down. ”Hello,” I said as I know its Torres. “Mr. Malik, Austin told me everything after few punches.” I can see him smirking at his work. “Good…tell me the whole story." With that he told me the shit he was planning.

“What the fuck?” I said as I ended the call. Oh fuck. Austin is actually making me more impatient to murder him. Oh Faith….I felt terrible for saying all those things to her. I knew it would be something for someone else's sake that she’s doing it. But….but I didn't know it was for me and my family and my reputation she was doing it. She always put herself through this shit. Why, Faith, why? You make me more terrible which I already am. Why…oh shit.

I have to go there and apologize to her…Apologize? I've never apologized to anyone. But here we’re talking about Faith. Oh…my Faith. I miss her.

I have to go there now!

I make my way to my car without caring about anything. I never drive alone…it’s not safe but I don’t give a fuck right now. No one knows how miserable she must be right now. She must be crying; she always cries about little things…that’s one of the things I love about her. Wait, love? I’m going insane about this girl.

Fuck, it can’t be love…I can’t love anyone. I’m such a fucked up mess for that. Faith, you're driving me insane.

As I reached for my car door handle, I noticed I wasn't wearing an over-coat; I was in just my shirt and pants, and it’s fucking snowing out. I don’t care. I climbed into the car and drove as fast as I could.

I was growing impatient. She must be at home crying or sleeping. Fuck, she must be crying. Drive fast, Zayn….I chant. I'm never am like this…Fuck this girl is driving me insane.

As the building came into my view I instantly relaxed. I stopped at the main gate. Are you fucking kidding me?! I yelled inside my head. I could fucking rip the head off of this guard right now. As soon as I slid my window down he was caught off-guard. “Yes, now open the gate,” I said to him. He instantly pressed the button to let it open. I drove in front of building and climbed out of my car instantly.