Chapter 9

I know you've been hurt by someone else
I can tell by the way you carry yourself
.
If you let me, here's what I'll do
I'll take care of you (I'll take, I'll take, I'll take)
I've loved and I've lost.

-Drake

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9 (Edited) 

 I know you've been hurt by someone else
I can tell by the way you carry yourself
.
If you let me, here's what I'll do
I'll take care of you (I'll take, I'll take, I'll take)
I've loved and I've lost.

-Drake

*Zayn’s P.O.V*

I drove out of the house; I don’t want to face her right now. But what her real problem is. God this girl. I’m pissed really pissed right now, and her constantly calling is making me sick and angry. I’m done with her what does she want now?

I’m driving really fast, I can get a ticket really soon. But really this girl is on my last nerve at the moment. I parked my car in front of the café. The Same café we used to go. I clenched my jaw thinking about old times. They were good times but now because of this girl I have turned into a stone and emotionless freak. Sighing I grab my phone and climbed off the car.

I saw her sitting at our usual place where we used to sit. And where I used to sit with her now taken by her boyfriend, Jaden. I fisted my hands tightly to control my anger. I really loved this girl why did she have to do this. Ignoring my inner thoughts I make my way to them. “Hi Zayn baby how are you?” she greeted in such a sweet voice. I rolled my eyes “what is your problem I told you to get off the way. I’m not giving you that property for sure”.

She dropped her sweet act on the spot “Zayn I made it clear that I want that property at any cost” she looks at Jaden and nodded “we want to build our dream project there” smiling at him. I clenched my jaw “That’s my fucking place do whatever you both can do, you fucking slut” I snapped back angrily. Jaden up, attempting to throwing a punch at me. I got his hand in the middle, “don’t fucking mess with me you boy toy” I smirked at him. That looser who is dating her , doesn’t even know that she is using him for the money in his pockets. Well he will realizes it soon.

I’m so into my thoughts that I never noticed he cracked the glass bottle on my arm, oh fuck. I winced in pain, he is so dead. “You little fucker” I grabbed his neck and punched his pretty face; once, twice, thrice and I lost count. His face turned into a fucking red tomato…. “Don’t ever mess with me again” I looked at her “both of you deal with my lawyer now” with that I left a shocked café.

Climbing back in my car. I look at my bleeding arm. Shit it must be a deep cut. I call Nate my manager and told him details to send the lawyer at Perrie’s house.

I drove back home.

Thinking of Faith makes me smile. She has something unique, something special. That I never saw in any other girl. She is so innocent and perfect in her own way. She is so beautiful and perfect in bed too. The thought itself makes me smirk. I can’t wait to take her. I shook my head; I never noticed I’m standing in the parking lot of my house like a dumb.
I went straight into the house ignoring the cut on my hand. First knuckles and now arm. Great Malik just great.

I rang the door bell, the door opens revealing a sexy beautiful Faith now changed in black dress.

*Faith’s POV*

As Zayn left, I had a bath and changed into a black dress which is really beautiful knee length dress; black long full arm lace covered my hands. And a deep round back almost making it backless. Applying a little make up and combing my hair to perfection. I smiled at my reflection. Zayn would be pleased seeing me like this. I blush at the thought. I already cooked lunch for us.
After an hour so, I heard the door bell. I ran to open it.

As the door flung open revealing Zayn, his face gasped looking at me. I flushed more but my make up helped to cover it I guess.  

After getting over my thought I take his profile in, jeans white t-shirt revealing his defined chest. But his jacket covering half of it…and his arm and biceps. I gasped in shock when I notice his left arm bleeding and the whole jacket covered in blood. What? He notices my shocked expression “it’s nothing step aside and let me in” his voice is urgent.

I step aside but my stubborn side comes out again, I mentally roll my eyes on her “what happened” I follow him behind. “Nothing” he sits on couch wincing in pain. The blood is all over his left arm jacket.

“Look go get me water I’m calling my manager he can figure out what to do with this” he said sternly. I grab the jar of water from the side of the table and serve him in a glass. “No you have to go to the doctor” I said my voice cracking. Shit I can’t cry now.