The Daughter of Hades

Hope you guys like this enjoy!
Percy Jackson / Avengers crossover (Prologue)

The thunder roared to life in the darkened sky once the ruler of the heavens heard of what his brother has done. Threw the dark clouds lightning struck dangerously close to the world below the heavens.

In Hollywood, California this cry of rage was heard though dimed by the sound of a newborn's cry of life. And the mother's last breath before death. The child was now all alone in this world. No one knows of the father, and the mother's family is all said to be deceased. So as a final resort the hospital sent the small newborn child to the orphanage.

There the child grew in that horrible orphanage. But lying down under the earth's surface ruling the pits of hell itself stood the father who watched it all from the flames. And unconsciously a small tear formed and fell from his sadden face before all traces of that single tear vanished from the heat of the underworlds deadly flames. His child-his little girl was to grow up with no one. And he has no doubt she will grow up hating his existence. All the while the gods looked down from the heavens sadly watching their fellow brother and their innocent young niece/granddaughter have some of the worst experiences life can offer especially for a demigod. Being not able to help your child when they truly need it, and being all alone in the cruel world where the unnatural have no true place. So in the heavens they watched solemnly. And standing upon where the corpse strive, in the burning, dark depths of the underworld he stays sealed with the dead. All watching as the young child- his child grows. Alone.

((Hey guys this is Kisacatdemon how was it?

Good?

Bad?

Well please Comment it will be greatly appreciated ~~))