Ch. 3: Some Musical Talent

((Hey guys I don't own the picture or the song. Enjoy!))

Arriving at Stark Towers, he was actually serious about checking up if I have some type of concussion. And sadly for him. I did not; instead I was perfectly healthy like every day since my birth. Yeah never been sick in my life so I have always attended to school, and the only thing I'm happy about with this fact is that I never had to stay longer than truly needed when it came to that god awful orphanage.

So with that useless check up done with, right on time if I might add, the phone started to vibrate. With a lazy pace Stark walked to the phone. Answering the device with a laid back "Chello?" He started a nice long conversation that I'd rather ignore completely. So getting off the stool Stark seat belted me on. I started to actually take the time to look around the room. If I can describe it in two words they would be Spacious, and Luxurious. Everything in the room looked like it could easily go over a grand. Looking over the room once more I found a midnight black piano in the back near a small book shelf. Suddenly the memory of me not being able to play for such a long time flashed thru my mind. 'Maybe I can try out a song I know. I don't think Stark will mind especially since it is a pretty light tuned song. Just hope I'm not too rusty.'

So with that I started to play the first part of a song called "Beautiful Cruel World", which is the ending song for this one show that seems to be really popular. Called Attack on Titan. But since I'm not that good with my Japanese so I'll just sing the song in English.

Unknown to Raven was that Tony already finished the phone call. And was now watching her play the grand piano he was actually planning on selling. But he never expected for her to sing. So not expecting this Tony did what he thought best. To stand right next to the concentrating teen. With a shell-shocked expression.

"There is a dream my heart just can't seem to leave behind.

Like a flower holding on for life inside my mind.

Time and again I push it from me.

But it finds a way back in sleep.

My beating heart drowns my thoughts away.

Tearing apart this dreamer's way.

But still I know deep inside my soul.

That I can never let it go.

How can anybody live in a world that's so cruel and beautiful?

Always asking why we're really here.

Losing all of our control to our fears.

Some of us are strong, some of us are weak, But still we seek...

For a new day that can offer more-THUD!!"

"Stark are you alright?" She said questioningly, She was truly curious she was just singing then Stark literally almost pancake squished her. Was she really that bad that it made him pass out well. Or what seems to be a hug actually.

"Oi! Stark! Wake up. You are really heavy and I rather not be squished!!"

With that he popped back up awake like nothing has ever happened. 'Well that was weird....' Looking down to Raven who stilled looked absolutely confused he questioned. "When did you learn to sing and play the piano? And another question what was the name of that song you sang?" Deciding to answer, she just smiled and shook her head lightly. "I have actually always loved music. So I decided to try singing. As for the piano...I self taught myself. And I can play the guitar, bass, flute, and harp. Not just the piano. And that song I was playing is the ending song to a pretty famous anime called Attack on Titan. Found it on YouTube one day. I really liked it but since I didn't really know how to speak Japanese, I learned the English version one. It's called Beautiful Cruel World. And I have my own question did I really sound that bad that I made you pass out??" Just then he stared at her like an absolute idiot. "Um. No. Just no. You. Rave. was amazing. Also that phone call I was taking before your musical wisdom-ie talent show went on. That was S.H.I.E.L.D. they want to meet you personally so come on get whatever you need. We are leaving now." So...I wasn't bad and I'm going to this S.H.I.E.L.D place for a job and a home...still wonder who the hell they are. But I probably should be getting ready. Stark seems to be going on a diva rampage about how my clothes are not in the least bit girly.

So after his total rampage and only after it, was I able to get ready to leave to this S.H.I.E.L.D. place. Once my small ripped up backpack was all packed with my "dude like clothing" and "Not girly at all" stuff all ready to go. Stark came back into the room all of a sudden with a black biker helmet? "Um...Stark why do you have a helmet? I don't see you as the type to like motorcycles...at all." Looking down at said item in his hand. He lifts it up to his face. And while turning it around he states, "Oh you mean this? This helmet is not for the purpose of motorcycles...well it can be used that way but it's truly meant for is. Get this thinned air pressure atmosphere. In other words we can go way up in the sky without losing the correct amount of oxygen we need." "Why am I going to need that? And I get that I am no idiot. I get what that meant. So answer my question. Why am I in the need of this? I am not normal I know perfectly well on that fact. I can easily stand an atmosphere with thinned out oxygen. But why would we be even going that far up into the sky? Stark answer me now and stop messing around with that helmet!!" Hastily putting the helmet down. Seemingly a bit scared of the tone I used. Stark turned to actually face me, his structure very rigid and uncomfortable. So it seems I scared the billionaire eh? *sigh* "Stark you don't need to get all uncomfortable. Just answer my question." Stark instantly went back to his comfortable carefree way. Clearing his throat lightly he finally answered my question. "Well I know you are not normal. But it is always to come prepared so please wear it. Also the reason why you will indeed need it is well we will be going to Germany. Seems I just got Intel that the guy that is causing all these mm...Problems have been spotted there. So I'll go put on the suit now. You put the helmet on and we can get going." With that he quickly left the room. 'So the reason why I need that helmet is because we will be flying to Germany...wait a second.' "WHAT???!!!!!"

((I hope you guys liked it

Love, Kisacatdemon~))