Ch. 9, Trust Before War

Hey guys this is only a short chapter I'm a little stuck on the next chapter so this is just a little filler.                                                  

                                                                       Trust before War

                                                                              Chapter 9

They left as fast as they could to New York. Stark leaving them so he flew in his top speed so he could arrive first. Sitting in peace they all readied and polished their weapons. Raven put many different types of items that can be shifted and used within seconds. Steve cleaned his shield and made sure his suit was all in order. Natasha put the jet on autopilot so she could load all her handguns and other clips so they are ready for use. Lastly Clint readied and sharpened all his arrows made sure he had everything. And looked at a small locket that didn't go unnoticed to both Natasha and Raven. Raven didn't think much of it. But Natasha knew of the purpose she is actually the only one.

Raven finally finished what she was doing and turned to look at the hybrid. "Natasha do you know when we will arrive in New York?" Natasha continued to fill her clips but answered the question. "We will be there in about a half hour. Why?" Natasha replied. Turning back to fully look at the hybrid. Raven that some things over. "Nothing that important but since we have half an hour that would be enough time to get a small amount of training done." With what Raven said both Natasha and the hybrid turned to look at her. "What do you mean by that Rave?" Natasha asked. "Well I want to make sure both she and I can work properly together. I think I should start this process with giving her a name." Natasha only nodded in agreement and turned back to what she was doing. "So what should I call you? I know you're a girl so I can't do any boy like names...Hey I know how about Luna? Your fur is like the night and your eyes shine like the moon. Also lets not forget the second in charge of a wolf pack that is taken by a female role is called a Luna. So how bout it girl?" The hybrid seemed to greatly like the name given to her. The way they could tell is by her happily wagging tail and her light howl of obvious excitement.

With all that done with Raven and Luna started to do trust exercises. But the thirty minutes passed by quickly and they were unable to get everything they wanted done but at the moment all that matters is to win this battle...to save this cruel world...

Hey guys was the chapter good? Well please update since it would be GREATLY appreciated till next time my beautiful readers. 

Love, Kisacatdemon~