Ch. 7: Fighting between Allies

((Hi guys hows it going? Well I hope you guys enjoy the chapter. Also O do NOT own the video clip I only added it since I found this part pretty funny ))

After hours of both Thor and Raven gone the team tries to track the low gamma rays to show where the cube is. Everyone has been very tense and it did not help that they found that Raven holds the possibility of destroying their world that they wish to protect. Finally after almost three hours they return. Raven still not at full health. The pain has finally passed but her muscles are still very sore and tense. Carrying her her bridal style Thor walked forward slightly nervous for an odd reason. With each step you can see his restraint. Finally they reached the lab.

Stark instantly saw them and smirked. "Nice dress Rave. It makes you seem more feminine. But last I saw it I thought it was white." They both looked over at him. "The Meadow of the Lost recognized her so her father's power that she inherited changed the white to black. She is after all an over ruler of the dead. Her light thrives in the darkness and the light but since her father is of more power in the dark arts. She is much more powerful in that darkness." Thor explained briefly. Clearing her throat lightly Raven announced with a sore voice. "So I heard we are trying to locate a powerful cube, and we would be fighting an army of aliens. I believe I can help with the army problem though. After all my father seems to really want to help me and I am now immortal." Everyone but Thor looked at her shell-shocked. "You are now immortal?!" Stark yelled out not believing his ears. Raven looked over at him with a small smile. "Yup seems Artemis gave me immortality while I was out physically my um spirit? Was in Olympus. I was briefly told of what powers I have acquired and was taught how to fly. But it seems I mentally exhausted myself so I sadly can't move. I also found the entrance of the Underworld as well. It is actually behind a certain sign. But the one who can get us across would need to be paid in those old Greek golden coins. Which I have acquired quite a bit up in Olympus. So any new information about the cube?" She questioned back. Stark stared at her with complete shock. Not from the news he has already gotten the ideal that Greek Gods exist. What he was so shell-shocked about was her smile. They all not only him, thought she was just heartless. Couldn't care less about the world around her. That is before they heard her little prophecy and saw her smile. She is so innocent yet carries more evil than goodness within her. It was overwhelming how much she is opening up since the first time they all saw her. Something good must have happened when she was at Olympus or sometime in the hours she was gone with their own Norse God of Thunder Thor.

Just then Fury came in the room with him was Natasha and not long after was Captain America aka Steve Rogers entered with a Hydra weapon in his hands. Suddenly a fight broke out in between all of them besides Thor and Raven. Thor then commented with a light hearty chuckle, "You Humans are so pitiful. And small..." Suddenly Fury stated to Bruce with his hand gripping his hand gun. "Banner drop the spear." Bruce suddenly got out of whatever trance he was in and found himself holding the spear. Setting it on the table he went over to the now beeping high tech computer. With sudden wide eyes Raven announced before Bruce was able to. "We have Company. A few of them. They are going to try and take us out of the air!" That caught everyone's attention quick. "Put on your suit." Rodger's said to Stark. "Alright then." Stark answered quickly. Both of them left to get suit up completely. Suddenly the Air ship was struck with a bazooka or Missil of some sort. As the ship shook hastily. Thor rushed out of the room with Raven still in his arms. Unknown to them both Bruce and Natasha fell through the floorboards and the Hulk was to come out.

This was all. All of this chaos was because they. The allies whom were to help save this world couldn't see the possibility to truly trust each other. When there is no trust. Nothing can ever go right. So this battle ended with losing Bruce Banner and Thor to the world below. And lost a great ally Agent Barton Coulson. Because no one was prepared for this battle. They were too busy fighting among themselves like children. But hope was not diminished.

Sitting on a wheel chair she watched it all. No one knew of it but she was able to help push the Hulk into an empty factory and Thor to a shore coast and slowed his falling speed long enough for him to escape. Slightly tried at using her powers to that extent for the first time. She lazily rolled herself to the meeting room where the others were. Upon entering she stared at them slightly disappointed. "I was able to slow Thor's fall long enough for him to escape. And Bruce is alive. No others are hurt during the process of their falling except a flock of pigeons getting scared as hell in their nest. Besides that no casualties down in the world under us. And I believe the engines are working again?" She questioned them all. They all simply stared at the girl. Nick Fury then answered her. "Yes we are. And thank you Agent Wolf. Here are your official badges, communicator, and I.D. card. Good luck agent we sure will need your skills now." "Thank you sir" She slightly bowed down the best she can while sitting in a wheelchair Thor randomly found and set her on before running off to help fight . Afterwards she left to her room to dress in her new equipment. But once she entered her room and more importantly her closet. Once she spotted all the dresses and to her horror pink dresses she screamed out with a horrid expression. Quickly Natasha ran into her room. Her gun drawn she checked over the room carefully before turning to look at the frozen over teen who shook at the sight of her new wardrobe. "What's wrong Raven?" She asked truly curious to why the normally bored girl freaked out so much. "Pink. Clothes. Dresses. WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I WAS GONE?!" Raven screamed out. Quickly whipped around to stare at the agent. Looking over the teen's shoulder the agent finally understood why the teen was acting like this. "Oh. That. Ares told us that was Aphrodite's doing. So don't worry. Anyways with all these types of...dresses you can go on more missions that require more expensive or trashy covers. Is that all?" Natasha said while slowly pulling her back to sit on her bed. Now seated she looked up at Natasha. "Alright then. I hate this blessing then. Anyways how did you get here so quickly?" She asked truly curious. "Oh well I was in the room over helping out Clint. So suit up we have a plan on what to do. We will be facing Loki soon." Natasha explained. Looking up at her, Raven smiled an idea coming to light inside her mind. "But first before we drop into New York I need to go to Hollywood let's just say there will be some possible...allies."

((Hey How was that? Good? Well I hope so Till next time readers!!

Love, Kisacatdemon~))