Ch. 5: I am the Child of Hades

((Hey guys this chapter might become a bit dramatic (Thanks Tony and Loki...) Welp enjoy Also I don't own the picture))

Lost in my thoughts I didn't notice all the guys' stares. That is until Thor broke the silence. "Lady Raven what exactly was that battle with what I believe you called Cyclops and how did you destroy it so easily?" Thor asked politely. Before I could answer his question, Stark just had to interrupt. "What I really want to know is why you wear those type of guy like clothes then have actual girl-ish clothes underneath and how you have no injuries from getting hit with a lightning bolt yet your outer clothes are sizzled to a crisp!" Stark said really dramatically making another comment about my clothes. With that Spandex looked over in shock. "He hit her with lightning?!" Spandex shouted worriedly. "No he did not. It felt different from regular lightning. It felt like it gave me more of an empowered feeling. And it made me feel safe. It was just weird ok? But no Thor did not hit me that lightning but I do have an idea who did." At this moment Natasha decided to join in the conversation. "So I heard something about a Cyclops care to explain more on that part?" She commented still driving the jet. "Well my guess is he was in the area and smelled my blood or something and went for some dinner. But I am not totally sure how the Cyclops really found us. All I know is that when I killed him he turned into some weird looking yellow dust. That's about it." With my comment she looked somewhat satisfied. "So bigger question how did those swords appear in your hands seemingly out of nowhere?" Stark asked. "Well you see I gave those golden bands secretly so when her powers awaken she got some type of protection since her father cannot protect her from all the monsters. Get my flow Stark?" A new voice stated making everyone jump in shock and alertness. Looking over at the shadowed figure I instantly jumped up with a smile on my face. This caused everyone to falter. "Uncle Ares!" A ran up to him and gave him a hug which he happily accepted. "Hey there kiddo. So then seems your powers finally unlocked so that means I can take these off now." With that he took off his shades revealing odd fire like eyes. "Oh and they finally sent me down to help explain this all to ya since you don't have a protector. You see you might have already pieced everything together but I'm going to confirm your theory. You are indeed the first and only daughter of Hades the God of the underworld. And it seems that every god likes you enough to give you a gift or most call it a blessing. Just earlier the big man in charge Zeus gave you the blessing of whenever you are hit by lightning you won't be affected by it in the least bit. My blessing that I am going to give you personally kid is the power to understand how to use all weapons instantly, kill quickly, knowing where all the vital spots are, and how to use all types of vehicles such as planes, cars stuff like that. Now then any questions Rave?" 'Well damn. Just...wow. Yeah that is it I don't think anything can really surprise me anymore.' Looking around I found mostly everyone in absolute shock. "You are the daughter of the one whom is the ruler of the dead. Well by Odin's hand I did not expect that one." Thor announced broadly causing Uncle Ares look over at him. "Ah little Thor. I remember you, you are one of Odin's kid. And the small one over there is Loki his adopted son. I assume you guys don't remember me. But I actually helped a bit to help Asgard win a few wars. I remember when you two were quite small and all happy going 'I am a great Warrior of Asgard fear me!' This is Raven the one who I told you about her prophecies and such. Ya guys met properly yet?" Ares asked looking in between both Thor and I the most. Thor looked greatly shocked and seemed to piece something together. So he exclaimed, "Sir Ares?! And I see the prophecies so far are correct. She and I shall first meet angered at each other. It is nice to officially meet you Lady Raven. I hope we can get along well. And it was nice to see you again too Sir Ares. Also I have a question. Is it possible that, that camp that the demigods go to for safe haven still stand?" Thor asked. Uncle Ares gave out one of his lopsided smirks and stated. "Yeah, it actually got seriously populated. Actually some of the other god's children were able to get a presidential seat. Mostly Athena's kids but yeah. Then one of Hades kids something Hitler I believe started a war.-" "Wait I am related to Hitler?!" I interrupted quickly. "Um yes I suppose so. You have the same father but different mothers and there are a large gap between you and him. But I suppose you can see it as you are related to him. But remember most of the gods including me are siblings so most of us are you aunts and uncles. And don't forget all your cousins. There are a lot, Aphrodite already has over twenty daughters and a few sons. It is insane now days. And Poseidon has one son, Zeus's kid got turned into a tree, his other kid died after giving birth to you, and you are the first child of Hades from a long while." He explained, "Ok ok so anything else I should know before you leave?" I asked politely. Thinking about it he looked up to the roof humming lightly. "Oh!" He yelled out all of the sudden. "Be warned Rave. Both Aphrodite and Artemis like you so their gifts will likely have something about hunting and beauty in it. And let me tell you we have been holding back Aphrodite since you turned four. She really wants to as she says 'give you a total wardrobe upgrade' so yeah that's really it I am not sure what the others are to give you though so bye for now Rave. Bye to you as well Thor. Good luck kids you are gonna need it. - Oh and Rave? Your dad really wants to meet ya. So I will be giving you these things g'luck." With that he left jumping out of the jet. When I went to look out he was already gone. "So it seems I am Hades kid. No wonder I have been treated like a demon and some type of disease all my life!" I yelled out while plopping back down onto my seat. For some odd reason the jet was very quiet so looking up from my lap. I found that everyone was silently staring at me. Two of the faces was of shock (Spandex, and Stark), one was of slight understanding (Natasha), one had a total bored look but inside I could just feel his curiosity (Antlers), and lastly and the strangest of them all was Thor's. He looked both concerned and sad. It was weird because I never really ever received those type of facial expressions. "What's wrong Thor? And what's with all the stares? Antlers or as Uncle Ares called him Loki and Thor are Norse gods. If the Viking gods are real wouldn't the Greek gods be a possibility? Geez." I said turning my head to the side so I can look out the window. "I am worried since if it is true you are thee Raven of the prostheses then...No it is something you must find out yourself but I promise you I shall be with you every step of the way." Thor vowed kneeling before me. "Ok then not weird at all...Ok get off the floor now this is really awkward." Once I announced that Loki oddly smirked and gave a short chuckle. "What's so funny Raindeer Games?" Stark asked a bit cautiously. "Oh, it is nothing. You will find out soon enough if the prophecies all come true." He said with a smirk. Thor quickly gave him a warning glare. "Am I the only one lost here?" Spandex finally spoke up. Giving everyone a confused look.

((Was it good? Well I hope it was. Till next time my beautiful readers.

Love, Kisacatdemon~))