Ch. 4 : Lightning and Cyclops

((I don't own the picture))

Finally leaving the building. It took half an hour to get to Germany from the speed Stark was going. It seems I was right. I didn't need that helmet but I still put it on since it is cool looking. But what I did need was a strap to tie myself to Stark. I almost flew off twice. Being absolutely done with it I decided to do something I like...
(No one's pov)
Raven instantly jumped off to the closest building not wanting to deal with Stark's dramatic entries. So quickly jumping from building to building. She surveyed the area for a tin-can diva. Finally she spots him next to a guy wearing a spandex suit, and a guy with a weird looking helmet that resembles antlers. Stark almost instantly hit the antler guy with a beam. Then the guy in spandex whacked him with that patriotic shield of his.

Jumping down from the eight story building. She landed smoothly on to her feet next to what Stark called him Reindeer games and Captain America. "So is this why we had to fly to Germany not that shield place. Instead go to Germany to catch a guy who missed the Renaissance fair??" I stated bluntly from my place, making the two people I stood next to,
to jump in shock. Helmet still present on my head so successfully hiding my face from the two, they actually looked like they were thinking what gender I am. Which I can't blame the jacket hides my figure very well. The only thing that can use to think I am a girl is my long hair. But now a day's guys have long hair too, but my voice is a maybe since my bland monotone voice is just flat not girl like unless I actually talk.

From the side I noticed Stark trying to hold in his laughter which is a big fail on his part. Still struggling a bit he announced, "In a way yes. That is why I dragged you here. Also I am quite amazed that-One, you were able to jump off and perfectly land on one of the building's roof while I was going full speed. And Two, you were able to jump from an eight story building onto your feet making little to no sound while doing so. Also I assume with no injuries at all. You got me, you are not normal in any way!" He stated with so much drama it reminded me a little bit on how someone in the orphanage was like. No never mind that bish was way more dramatic than Stark can ever be.

So standing above the still shell-shocked antler guy. I looked at him then back to the other two. "So...What am I supposed to do? I can see that he is the bad guy...but I don't have anything to tie him up so what do I do?" Spandex man looked at me like he was not sure. Right before he was able to answer, the jet up in the sky boomed out in a female voice, "Captain hand him the cuffs. And take away the scepter it has a connection to the cube, and needs to be studied." Bending over I quickly cuffed antlers hands, with the cuffs in the spandex captain hands. Getting up I made an attempt to pick up the scepter. But when I went to pick it up, I felt a sudden surge of energy go through me? No it wasn't coming from the scepter it felt like something unlocked from inside me.

Just then I saw something. I was in a field of dead flowers and their where skeletons scattered around. I stood in front of a giant stone table, and a stone tablet that seemed to lightly float off the ground. As I walked closer the letters changed to something I actually understood for once. On the tablet it stated 'Raven since you are reading this. It means you powers have loosened its chains. I know you might be confused but please everything shall be known soon. The others will be able to help you more than I. Speaking of you must be wondering who exactly I am. Well I am your father. I know you hate me. It is perfectly understandable but I just want to let you know I love you my little raven. You have grown so much with all that horrible things happening. And I know you have been scared and alone for most of your life. I was so grateful when Ares came down to save you. And he is right there are some like you, and many love you such as your mother and I. You look so much like her. But I can tell you got my love of chains and the locket I gave to your mother. Please remember that I do indeed love you. But I am not able to say why...you must talk to the others first. Ask them and they would tell you. Good luck my little hell bringer. I shall love you always and watch over you. And please beware on going into the east-side of the small forest in New York. At this point nothing shall be what it seems.