Ch. 8: Hell is Behind the Sign

((Hey readers how is everyone doin?! Good? Well I hope so. Seems I'm getting ore sick but one of my friends helped me with fixing and stopping my thoughts of Su- *Cough cough* I mean helped me with my problems with...Sushi! Yeah sushi I love you raw fish hehehehe... Enjoy the chapter. *Clicks out*))

Quickly they left to Hollywood which was not that far away. The Airship was actually flying over California so it wasn't that long of a ride. Once they touched down near the Hollywood sign as instructed by Raven. Once they all filed out of the jet. Raven leads them all to the letter H. Where there was a strange writing established on it by a spray can. Whispering to herself the rubble suddenly fell into each other causing a giant gap to appear in the earth. This caused them all to tense and have them all place their hands onto their weapons. Raven walked in first. Next was Natasha who looked around finding the remains of bones and other things the dead seem to leave behind. Which caused everyone (Besides Raven) to tense and be on edge even more.

Soon they came across a man wearing a long dark robe standing on a small row boat that seemed to float off of nothing. "The living is not allowed here. Die and come back." He stated in boredom. Holding up five gold coins Raven stated back boredly. "I am Raven Wolf daughter of Hades the God of the Underworld. Here is some money within exchange you take my companions and I to my father. Understood?" She stated in an even voice, a glare never leaving her face. The man seemed to shiver at the coldness in her voice and her intense glare. He bowed down and let his palm lay out flat in front of him. Putting the coins in his hands. He then stood straight up and he stated. "Come on in. And we have all awaited for your coming my lady. Your father is a very scary man and doesn't deal well with mortals so I warn be careful. Now hurry up." Gently Raven climbed on. The others followed suit a bit hesitant at first but followed. Now all in the small boat it soon started to move with a jolt. They went farther and farther into the darkness.

An uncomfortable feeling soon settled into the mortals stomachs the further into the caverns they went. After only seconds the dark caverns enlightened with grand fire and screams filled with misery. Which seemed to make Steve to tense up greatly. "Those are the voices of the lost souls. They have been travelers who lost their way from the light before death. The items floating around us are items human mortals lost and or forever abandoned. Then the moving abominations down over there to the right are the humans who have done many horrid things to the mortal plains. Seems there was a ton from this one organization called Hydra or something. That group came down here not that long ago I believe. Ah. Here we are the grand manor of Hades. I shall take my leave good luck child of Hades. Mortals." We quickly jumped off of the boat. Some more quick then others (Tony and Steve).

Gently Raven pushed the doors open which made them creak in resistance. Looking over her shoulders the others stared at her in determination. Turning to face the front once more. Raven started to walk down the grand halls with the team of mortal's right behind her. But not long after three hell hounds bounded their way to the group. And quickly jumped onto the girl they were taught to protect in the shadows. But the others did not know of this. No one did. But once the three harmlessly licked her face successfully tickling her. With her small giggles the humans steadily lowered their weapons.

Moments later a beautiful woman appeared in front of them and called the hell hounds to her. "Who are you all? What are you-" the woman's eyes spotted Raven's figure and gasped. Smiling brightly she ran in front of the teen. And quickly she brought her to her feet. "Raven is that you child?" Raven looked at the woman questioningly. "Yes, and you are?" "Oh Raven you have grown so much. Such beauty you look so much like Lucinda. Your father will be so happy to see you. I am Persephone. I am both your aunt and your stepmother." Persephone said while pulling her arms forward in front of herself with a welcoming smile. Standing there in shock Raven was not able to put up any resistance to Persephone's dragging.