Ch. 12 Stark. I hate you

Hi. I hope you like the chapter. And yes. This is a serious title. Because it is the full on truth.
I don't own the Percy Jackson stuff or Avenger shindig. There will be a sequel cause well I need to get some Percy Jackson movies in it. And then the Age of Ultron came out so :) I'll be busy with writing. I just hope it will be a good. Enjoy!~

Chapter 12

Stark. I hate you.

Raven's pov~

"Tony you are so dead when I find you! I can't believe you would leave a Bomb! A BOMB IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET! I SWEAR STARK YOU BETTER BEG FOR MERCY WHEN I FIND YOU!!!" I screeched in my headset hearing a few groans from the volume I was using. "Stark really? A bomb?! How can you be so careless?!" Capt. Spandex hollered through the income thing like I did. He was angry. Sure. But I was pissed. I almost f-ing blew up. "Well I'm sorry that I can't be more careful. After all we are in a. Oh I don't know...A War with aliens that are swarming out of the giant hole in the sky. Like angry ass bees!!" Stark yelled out as well. As he started to fly higher and higher in the sky. "Ok so look. Seems we have a nuclear bomb heading our way and I believe I have a plan on how to get rid of it." Stark continued. "Nuclear weapons...why am I not surprised? *sigh* after this whole ordeal I am retiring. Yup off to camp I go. Away from this mess." I spoken up as I killed ten more and lil Luna taking down 15 and eating them. "Camp?" Natasha questioned as I heard her slice into another bug like alien things. "Yeah. Camp. Its a- ahhh! Luna watch where your throwing those things!- anyway its a camp for demi-gods such as I. Dad gave me a letter of directions and all sorts of information. I decided it would be the best place to train and learn how to control my powers." I was able to finish saying before another dead alien was flinged into the air by luna. Who was happily tearing threw them. "So. What's the plan?" I questioned as I ducked under another dead alien that Luna flinged up. "Well. There is a giant hole in the sky. A large army of aliens are in there lining up to come on down. And well I think a nuclear bomb is prescribed for this special occasion." He answered as he started a race with the missile. And that was the last thing I heard from his annoying smart@ss.
He flew up into the hole. And I could hear the explosion from here, as I continued to cut down the last of the Chitari of the area. "Stark you better live so I can kill you. I need my revenge." I mummbled to myself as I cut down the very last one. And all I did was stare at the sky awaiting his arrival.

Sorry its so short last chapter is coming up. And I promise it will be longer. Like at least 1000 words easy. If not two last chapters away. I hope you like it.
Love, Kisacatdemon ~