Ch. 6: A Prophecy

(( Hey guys I don't own the picture. Hope ya guys enjoy the chapter.))

We were still in the pure black jet. It has been an hour since the surprise visit Uncle Ares gave to us all. "When will we get there? It has been an hour since we got into this jet. If it would get me to this home base place then I would rather jump on either Thor or St- make that only Thor's back. And get a ride that way." I complained. Did I ever tell you that I HATE confined spaces. I haven't had great experiences with enclosed spaces so let's just leave it at that. "Raven stop complaining already! If you're so bored and anxious go do something!" Natasha snapped at me angrily. "Ugh that's the problem I have nothing! I have already finished my research on everything you can know about the Greek beliefs. And to top it off I hacked into a few places! I am so bored! And my ADHD doesn't help in the least bit!" I yelled out whiningly. Suddenly Stark jumped up and snapped his fingers. "I got it! Why don't you sing a song. You are great at that and it will make you shut your whining for sure!" Stark stated proudly with that annoying smirk of his. "Wait you sing?!" Spandex or Captain America and Natasha shouted out in surprise. "Yes, yes I do sing it's all self taught but yeah. I think I am horrible at it but Stark over there smashed that idea instantly and quite dramatically. So what do you want me to sing exactly?" I asked full of boredom. "Hmmm How about a song by Justin Timberlake called s-" We are here." Natasha said instantly cutting off Stark who now looks like he just got hit with an arrow. "Thank you Nat. Now let's get off this accursed thing before I jump out again." I said anxiously waiting next to the door. Finally after a short minute we all walked out. In a small group we walked over to the bridge while some guys took antlers whom was oddly smirking. As we started to walk down the hall Stark suddenly left. "Hey guys where did Stark go?" I questioned the small group. Capt. shrugged his shoulders, Thor had a small thinking face on, and Natasha lightly rolled her eyes. "He went to take a phone call I noticed him back away after Loki was taken." She stated ever so blandly. "Hm alright then. So what do I do know?" I asked while crossing my arms behind my back. Natasha looked fully over at me. "Well Tony sent a file report on you and by the looks of it your records show you are more than qualified to be apart of S.H.I.E.L.D. so we have a room situated for you. But since we weren't expecting any others showing along we are going to need to put Thor in you room since we need to have our recovery rooms as empty as possible. Is that alright with you two?" She questioned after reading off a file that an agent randomly gave her. "sure I don't care I had to share a room with five little kids so they took the beds. The only thing I would find a problem is if he takes all the hot water but that's about it." I stated back just as bored. Thor whom looked really uncomfortable for I don't know why. "Um is that really alright Lady Raven? Cause um...never mind. It is fine by me. And you can have the bed." He states broadly. "Nope we are sharing it. I'm not going to have you sleep on the floor for one simple reason. I like to have something warm near me. I needed it since I was small. But since my comfort was burned in a fire I wouldn't be able to sleep. So in other words you are going to sleep in the bed no matter what cause I like my sleep end of discussion big guy." Thor stared at me with wide-eyes and a slight pink dusted across his cheeks. While Capt. stared at me like I am insane, and Natasha just smirked at me. "Here is a map and the two keys to your room. And here is your uniform at first I thought the torso was made too big, but it seems I was wrong on that one meet up in the control room a little later alright you too?" Natasha asked nicely. "Nope I'm good, Thank you, and I know I didn't want them you know. They are too troublesome where it is hard to do many things. Now bye for now I'll see you in a bit." Starting to walk ahead I turned slightly to look at Thor. "Aren't you coming Thor? The room belongs to us both at the moment so wouldn't you need to know where our room is?" Thor stood frozen in place for a second before nodding and followed behind.