Ch. 10 War in New York

This is going to be a short update since I'm still writer blocked :( but hey at least its an update. I hope you enjoy. Sorry for it being so darn short...it angers me too I swear it does.)

  War in New York

Chapter 10

The group finally touched down onto New York. Soon after their own touchdown they got Intel that the portal was already open and swarming the city. But not long after they received this information both Bruce and Thor made an appearance. Quickly running towards Thor Raven found herself hugging him gently. "You know you are very lucky that I was able to slow both of your plummeting to the sharp earth right? Any ways battles about to begin best get yourselves ready." Raven explained. Then jumped on top of Luna easily. "Is that a giant wolf?" Bruce asked a bit curious. "No it's a mix of a Kerberos and a Dire wolf." Raven explained which still left Bruce a bit confused. "It's a Giant wolf mix with a hell hound." Natasha answered so Bruce could understand what Raven meant to say. "Ah. Got it. Where in the world did she get it?" "Hell." Stark said through the intercom in everyone's clothes he sneakily put in and in Bruce's head. "Wait. When did you guys go to hell? Another question how did you guys go to Hell?!" Banner stressed out as he stared at me with confused eyes. "It seems to be behind the Holly Wood sign. Don't worry about it too much though. Just think of it as typical Greek God stuff." Tony answered again. And helped Bruce get back to the matter at had but it was easy to tell he was still a bit tensed knowing this. "So this all seems horrible." Banner said to us all. Natasha looked at him a little warily. "I've seen worse." She said back. "Sorry." He apologies quickly. "No, no we can use a little worse." Natasha said not meaning to offend him in anyway. "Stark, we got him-Banner just like you said." Steve said into his intercom. "Good. Then tell him to suit up. I am bringing the party to you." Stark said almost to our location. With that they all tensed up in a ready position ready for the attack. Luna's fur bristled sharply and she gave out a ferocious growl. This made everyone tense even more, especially when we saw 'the party'. "I-I don't see how that's a party." Natasha said a little worried. Bruce then started to slowly walk towards the incoming alien like flying worm coming straight for us. "Dr. Banner now might be a really good time for you to get angry." Steve said worriedly staring at the giant thing they would have to destroy in only a atter of seconds unless they what to be eaten. Bruce smiled a small smile. "That's my secret Captain. I'm always angry." He then transformed into the 'Hulk' and stopped the giant worm in his tracks which made the other Chitauri very angry.

Stark then flew over head and touched down next to Clint. "Can I have a lift?" Clint asked stark. Stark then flew behind him and stated smugishly "You might want to clutch in." With that Clint stiffened is body as Stark flew into the sky. "Hey Luna? You ready to have some fun girl?" She howled in response as we got ready to go for our first hunt. Captain Spandex said something but I didn't care to listen. All I heard was "Hulk...Smash" and the sounds of my switch blade going into my Alien victims and Luna's savage attacks to the aliens... "Hey Nat! I'm going to check over there you two gonna be alright?" Natasha gave me a dull look before going back to fighting. "I'm taking that as an 'ok' I'll be in the Southern part of New York if you guys need anything!" With that all done I hoped onto Luna and we bound our way down town. While ripping any alien in our path. We finally stopped at a high school called Goode High School. 'Ah the High school for 'idiots' 'troubled kids' and 'the problemed' seems this place is being surrounded.' Quickly I ran in and started taking down these guys. That is until I had to see a certain bitches face. 'Oh the joy it's Jamie why the underworld do I have such bad luck?' "What the hell are you doing here you emo freak!" Jamie said oh so sweetly asked. yeah NOT. "Oh don't you give me any of this bull shit now go to the school's basement and don't let me see your fake face again!" I hissed back. "And why should I listen to a freak like you that no one wants?" 'Oh lookie here a chitauri behind me maybe I can use that to show the little slut that I am not the person you should mess with hehehehe....'Swiftly I threw my fist back hearing a satisfying crack which made miss slut cringe back I might happily add. The alien took some pained steps back. But before it was able to get its balance back I quickly ran behind it and broke its neck. Jamie starred at me in horror and quickly ran to the basement. With her gone I continued to kill these stupid alien's that are reminding me of a swarm of bees. Irritating, dangerous , and let us not forget it IS in a nice large group that can and are fighting back. 'When will this end?!' I thought irritatedly.