Ch. 13 Well...Is this it?

I hope you guys like it. And again I shall say this no worries their shall be sequels! I will update the notification on this story when I posted the very first chapter of it. But first I'm going to need to re-watch Percy Jackson the lightning thief. You know to refresh my memory somewhat.

I don't own The Avengers, the picture, or the video. I only own Raven and Luna. I hope you guys liked this story. And I can't wait to get started on the Sequel. Till I see you again.

Enjoy.

Chapter 13

Well...Is this it?

That's when I saw it. Stark was hurdling down just barely slipping the closing portal in the sky. As he was free falling down he must be out cold, that or dead. Since he didn't turn on his thrusters. Quickly I jumped onto Luna's back and started to ride to the group who were near the center of New York city. As I got there Thor left flying up to catch Stark. But he was beat to the count since the green giant got there first. Once they landed to the ground Hulk ripped off the helmet, flung it away which Luna chased after. And I had to quickly jump off. Now you or should I say I would expect Stark to just sit up and say something stupid and very annoying but he didn't. "Stark? You better not be joking around." I yelled out uncertain on what to think anymore. 'He can't be dead...not yet. Right?' I questioned myself. My face became shrouded in worry. And practically freaking everyone out Hulk screamed out a roar making not only us but thankfully Stark to jump up in surprise. "Oh god. Oh god. Please tell me no one kissed me...well chaos over there would be an exception but if one of you guys kissed me then I rather be dead." Stark stated in his usual voice. 'Same old Stark. *sigh* I wish you did kick the bucket now. Stupid pervert.' I know I wasn't the only one who internally wished this. "Well I feel like having some Shawarma. There is this new shawarma joint that just opened. Shawarma...I wonder what it taste like? Anyone who wants to join?" Stark ask as he stared up to the sky. I couldn't help myself but sigh. This guy...

"Well guys lets handle the cause of this mess." I spoke up after helping the hurting billionaire off the concrete. With everyone nodding in agreement we hurried up the destroyed Stark tower. Once we got to the correct floor we all well tony, Natasha, Steve, Clint, and I took the elevator while the show offs decided to fly/jump through the broken glass wall.

Grouping around the still slightly unconscious demi-god. Stark said a few things and he was secured with special handcuffs and taken to the sight thor was to take him back to meet asgard trials. But before he left both he and I stepped from the group. "So...this it?" I asked trying my best to mask my sadness. "Indeed so. But I shall be back Lady Raven. Also you have fought well today. I will see you soon I hope?" Thor pronounced as he once again kneeled down on one leg. "Why do you keep doing this? Get up. Also after this I'm going to camp so who knows how long it will take for us to meet again..." My sadness was getting more and more difficult to mask and I don't understand why. I haven't known him or the others for that long. I pretty much hate Stark. And I really don't know much about the others besides the files they are on. How have I become so attached so quickly? " Good bye My Lady." Thor said once more as he got off the floor. "Goodbye is never a forever thing...Its just a simple see you again. So  Promise me we will meet again. please. I do not understand but I need to hear this. Please Thor promise me. Promise me that we will meet again." I stated as he was turning away to leave. I don't understand myself anymore. The words slipped from my tongue before I knew what I just said. He smiled at me. "I promise upon my life." And he...he left. With that they were gone...I was alone in solitude once more. I don't know why but I felt like breaking down. My heart hurts and I felt dizzy. But there was things I must do. No. There is only one thing I could and will do. To go there. The only place I can go. The only place my 'race' is to be. The place I shall train who knows how long. To the Camp for Demi-gods. What will the future hold? No clue. But I will try to enjoy every step I take. Or well at least try to show it through my emotions...

And SCENE!!! That's it for this chapter!~ Wow 18,000 words for this entire story.

CREATED A REWRITE OF THIS FANFIC -CROSSOVER
CALLED Daughter of Death and Gold. IF YOU DISLIKED THIS STORIES RUSHED FLOW AND NEGLECT OF THE DEMIGOD PART OF THIS STORY PLEASE CHECK IT OUT
Posted--8/29/2017--

love; Kisacatdemon