Ch. 11 Oh OLYMPUS!! WHY?!!

OH OLYMPUS WHY?!

Chapter 11

(Yes ok, I have a sucky title for this. But you will understand in this chapter. Anywho!~ IM UPDATING WOOHOOOOOO!!! Also Percy is coming into this chappy so I hope you PJ fans happy! Also this is just a small chapter with about 400 words...hope you like it!~~~~)

'When will these damn things end?!' I thought far more irritated at their endless numbers then anything else. "Ahhh!" This scream cut off my thoughts along with a series of "woow wooow no." and such. So with a sigh I signaled Luna to follow me. And slowly we cut our ways through to the girly screams. Expecting girls I found something different. A teen with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. And a crippled kid still screaming 'woow' while trying to dodge with his crunches. With another sigh, I ran up to them and swiftly killed the group of Aliens that surrounded them with Luna. Once there was no Chitari in sight. I turned to the two and sighed again once I noticed how the crippled kid was staring at me. 'Creep...' Luna sniffed him and started to stare hungerly at him. And those two seemed to have noticed so I had her stand down. "You two alright?" I asked boredly. "I..uhhhh." The dark haired one said still staring in shock. I also saw his vision going to the alien corpse around us then to me. "Um. I think what my buddy here is trying to say is thank you. And may I say. Thank you greatly for saving me cutie." The crippled teen said to me and winked in my direction. So staring at him blandly I turned back to the less perverted teen. "I'm glad you are alright. Now go to the school's basement. I'll handle the rest of them in the surrounding area ok?" I questioned the teen. And ignored the crippled one to the best of my ability.

"A-alright. Um I'm Percy by the way. Thanks again for saving my friend and I." With a small smile I waved them off. As they left my sight I turned back to the problem at hand. They are starting to surround this school in greater numbers now. And many are in the sky. 'what to do what to do...'something shinny that twinkled in the sunlight caught my eye then. To investigate this shining object I found a bomb. And it was activated and counting down. "Holy Olympus!! Why?!"