Bio on Raven~

Name: Raven Wolf

D.O.B: October 13, 1997

Age; 17

Height: 5'6

Looks: Extremely pale skin, vibrant turquoise eyes, long and smooth inky black hair, curvy figure.

Clothes: Two golden colored bands one on her forearm, other on wrist. Black undershirt, Ripped up blue jeans, giant Navy blue sweat jacket, golden choker style necklace, and a golden heart shaped locket (in her jean pocket).

Personality: Shy, timid, can open up to others if wanted, angered easily, sadistic, (especially when angered), not a people person, tomboy-ish, extremely smart, and when needed is a leader type of person only with the right push.

Flaws: Has dyslexia and ADHD

Family: Mother: DECEASED, Father: UNKNOWN, Siblings: NONE / UNKNOWN.

Likes: Rain, Ocean, Fire, The sky, Studying the dead, the Greek Gods, Weapons, mystical creatures and/or monsters, the stars, singing, music, the night, chocolate, and nature.

Dislikes: The orphanage, being alone, whoever her father is, being abandoned, the hospital, needles, being looked with fear or disgust, Christianity/ gospel music, Rap music, pink, yellow, school, being bullied, and being different.

Relations with Gods:

Zeus: He respects Raven deeply for fact she has stayed strong all these years while all this pain was present in her life. And she is his brother's only daughter ever in history, so he wishes with her, Olympus connection with Hades will be somewhat restored. And her mother was one of his children making him her grandfather/uncle.

Poseidon: He finds Raven brave in many ways considering she never truly lost her light through the darkness. Raven helps with the oceans. And she respects all the gods, and will sometimes pray to them all.

Hermes: He is mutual in his feelings toward her. But he does like the fact that she can be stealthy when she wants to. And that she once worked for him at UPS she was very hard working.

Hephaestus: Loves the facts that she has gifted talent in craftsmanship. He found it amazing that she has so much talent.

Hades: He loves his first and only daughter, and wishes he could be more a part of her life. At least be known that he cares for her. But he must wait till her powers awaken. He makes sure that the monsters under his domain know to not attack her instead protect her for him.

Athena: Appreciates the fact the girl is quite smart, and is capable to come up with grand battle tactics. She also loves the fact that Raven is quite strong but likes using her brain more than just fighting and not thinking things through correctly.

Artemis: Greatly loves that Raven is very talented with hunting, and fighting. She had to refrain herself from blessing her with immortality for now. Amazed that she is very skilled with the bow and arrows.

Ares: He acts like he doesn't care most of the time but he truly loves her. Made sure to try teach her how to handle all weapons and secretly gave her two bracelets that can turn into any weapon that she thinks of. But they will only happen once her powers unlock.

Apollo: Loves her talent on singing. Finds her voice beautiful.

Aphrodite: Finds her beautiful. Planning to bless her with both eternal beauty and the power to Charm speak. And really wants to dress her up that it is starting to get hard for the other gods from stopping her.

Abilities:

Before change: Amazing at singing, can play the piano, guitar, violin, harp, clarinet, and flute. She can easily win a fight against a full grown man. Excels at weaponry, GPA is way over average, and can strategize. From her mother she got the power to control the weather with her emotions, and the ability to manipulate the air currents in other words she can fly.

After Change: When she was blessed by all of the gods,

-Zeus gave her the ability to get shocked by lightning and not be affected by it.

-Poseidon gave her the ability to breathe underwater and slightly have control of it. But not enough to make it seem she is actually his child.

-Hades made it so she is able to use what people believe as black magic, such as cast a devastating disease, raise the dead, transform into a hell-full monster, speak and understand all monsters in his domain, etc.

-Hermes gave her the ability to silence her footsteps, get through any lock with a snap of a finger, and gave her some winged shoes so she can fly.

-Hephaestus blessed her with the power to change any weapon into jewelry and any piece of jewelry into a weapon, also the ability to bend fire to her will it can't hurt her but it can protect her and anyone she wants it to.

-Athena blessed her with wisdom of battle, and a further heightened I.Q.

-Apollo made it so she can play any type of instrument, and blessed her with mesmerizing vocals that can put people in trances if wanted to.

-Artemis turned Raven immortal for the exchange for helping teach other the ways of hunting and participating all important hunts.

-Ares gave her the power to know how to use all weapons, personally taught her how to drive, vital spots, and how to kill quickly but silently, and how to easily deceive your enemy.

-Aphrodite gave Raven the blessing she has waited for quite a long time, Eternal beauty, and the ability to do Charm Speaking. She also put in a second more feminine wardrobe into her closet much to Tony's happiness.

-The abilities she had already before all the blessings is Heightened smell, sight, strength, speed, reaction pace, and ability to see when someone is to die, also can read what type of person and what their intentions are. And later on she gets the power to control the weather both on will and unconsciously with her emotions, and fly.

. Found on the streets of New York .

((Hi guys hope you liked it. Also the picture does NOT belong to me. Hope you continue reading bye readers till thee next update.

Kisacatdemon~))