Chapter 14

"Spark I don't think you should be going out tonight." Victor pleaded with me. It was now Friday night and Keane's annual birthday bash was happening down at the beach. Victor didn't think me going would be good, seeing as we started a war with there gang and they have yet to retaliate. I searched through my closet for my custom made camouflage vans. When I couldn't find them I turned to Victor ready to ask him if he's seen them. To my surprise he had them in his hand with a pleading pout. "Please don't go."

"I'm going Victor and that's final." I said sternly.

"At least stay near me tonight." He pleaded again. He looked like he was ready to get on his knees.

I laughed, "Fine now hand me my shoes." I put on the shoes and smiled at myself in the mirror. I looked pretty damn sexy if I do say so myself. I wore a white tee bustier with navy high waist shorts, camouflaged vans, and a matching bandana. My bangs were out and the rest of my hair was pulled up into a messy ponytail, my red lipstick just completed the look.

"You look sexy, now can we go." Victor said trying to sound irritated, but completely failed due to the big smile on his face. I nodded and headed out of my room with him trailing behind me.

-------------------------------------------------------

We decided to walk to the party seeing as I only lived five minutes away from the beach. Walking had sort of become me and Victor's thing since the night I cried in front of him. Even though I'd never admit this to him, I really did enjoyed spending time with him. Even if it was in silence.

"You know..." Victor began. I gave him an expecting look. "You like Keane right?" He asked.

I almost said No.

"Yeah? Why?"

"Well I'm going to help you get him."

Huh?

"Why?"

"Well beautiful, I think you deserve to be happy. And he makes you happy." He said shrugging.

I didn't want help. I wanted Keane to ask on his own. Or least I thought that was the reason I almost yelled 'no' at Victor. I let out a small okay. Victor smiled and grabbed my hand, intertwining out fingers and making my heart rate jump to one twenty all at once.

What was wrong with me?

I couldn't possibly like Victor could I? He was a womanizer, a player, and a jackass.

A gorgeous jackass

With pretty blue eyes

And an amazing smirk

Okay stop!

So maybe I had a small crush on Victor Payne... The same guy who makes my heart beat rapidly when he calls me beautiful. I needed to stop sounding like some love sick teenager.

What the hell happened to the old Spark?

"You ready Spark?" I looked up at Victor completely clueless as to what he was talking about these last few minutes.

"Huh?" I asked.

He chuckled, "Okay basically we are going to make Keane jealous."

"Okay how?" I cocked my head to the side. Jealous? Really?

"You'll see." He said his infamous smirk taking over his face. I probably would've kept staring at the way his lips tilted to the right when he smirked, or how pink and full they were, if it weren't for the loud music blasting Crazy Kids by Kesha.