Chapter 19

This is kind of what I see Sarah and Spark as... sort of. lol

Spark

It was Monday night and we were all sitting around in the almost completely burnt down house, trying to figure out how we were going to pull off this bank robbery.

"Does anyone have any ideas?" Sarah asked. Our gang knew how to do many things. Robbing a bank wasn't one of those things.

"I volunteer as tribute," Victor said with his head down. From here I could see the small smirk on his face as he raised his hand slightly. "I think you guys need my expertise."

Sarah rolled her eyes, and crossed her arms over her chest. "And what would you know about robbing banks?" her eyes suddenly widened. "Why are you even here?!" she squeaked.

You know that is a good question.

"My answer for both questions is don't worry about it." he smiled before moving to the center of the room and unrolling a blue print of the bank laying it out in front of everyone. "You know we should call it the Victor Heist!" he said over enthusiastically.

"Get on with it!" Sarah yelled. I mentally applauded her impatience.

"Okay, okay so here's how we do it. Ellie since this is for you I'll make you in charge of Group A, you guys are in charge of distraction. Group B, are in charge of diversion and division. Group C, you guys get the fun stuff: display." He smiled. "You also have to pull this off while making it seem like your still in school, that way they can't tell Warren it was you. They will think it is but have no real proof."

I nodded, "Seems like Mission Impossible, how are we going to pull it off?"

"Simple, first we need look a likes. Of all you except Gabriel, you'll have to play sick and operate from home. You'll have to hack into school records and make everyone present, as well as overlap some video to show the girls were in class and not out somewhere else."

Gabriel smirked, "That's to easy. Next time give me something more challenging." she laughed. "Someone just has to hook up an external cord to the banks operative system."

Jewel raised her hand, "I got that, as long as I get to blow something up while I'm at it."

"Don't worry you will, your definitely in Group B. So we know the money and whatever-"

"Its drugs, the safety deposit box has a two pound box of pure crack cocaine laced with Strawberry Cough, pretty intense high right there." Sarah said.

"Okay money and drugs are in the bank... I think our aim is to make a fool out of Gavin, let him know the bank was robbed. He wants to be as far from the drop off as possible, so lets give him a reason to go down there."

"Well what do you have in mind?" I asked.

He smirked in my direction before saying, "We're not going to stealing a thing."

Tuesday morning: 4 a.m.

"You girls ready?" Victor asked.

We nodded before getting to work. We used lower members of the gang that looked similar to us and dressed them up to basically look exactly like us. It was a good thing our gang consisted of girls that didn't go to our school. Anyways we got to work on that while Victor helped Gabriel set up her computers in her room, there was a lot of giggling going on in there and it was pissing me off.

Chill Spark, he's not yours.

The shipment would be delivered at seven , and we would bust in at seven fifteen . School started at seven thirty and we had to be back in school by eight fifteen. The plan had no room for error, and I was extremely impressed with Victor. This plan was so amazing I was actually giddy and excited.