Chapter 7

Victor

"Fuck! You fucker!" I screamed as I let go of Spark and grabbed my jaw.

"Stay the hell away from my girl!" The guy Kia.. Kea.. Whatever the hell it was. But that bloody rat hit me.

God I sounded like Spark.

"I'm not your girl Keane!" Spark yelled. Ripping her arm away from Keane , I guess I was on to something with trying to get his name right, and ran over to me.

Where I was currently chilling on the floor by the bonfire. She knelt down and put my head in her lap.

"You okay?" She asked.

"I would smile but your boy can pack a punch." I said jokingly. She just laughed a little. At that moment the twins ran out with a bag of ice and a Vodka bottle. I mean I'm not the smartest guy but I'm pretty sure this isn't the right time to be drinking. I'm just saying.

"Spark stand up right now!" This Keane guy is a very possessive prick.

"I can do whatever the hell I want. You need to chill as far as I'm concerned I'm single." She stated firmly.

"Burn!" I yelled. When everyone just kind of gave me a flat look I said, "Wrong time." Sheepishly.

"Keane man what the hell happened?" Gavin asked as he to was now outside.

"This guy!" he said pointing to me. "Was all over Spark! So I hit him." He stated his eyes still glaring in my direction.

Well... you weren't dancing with her.

I slowly lifted up to the point where I was centimeters away from Spark's lips.

"You like him right?" I asked. Keane being distracted now by Gavin, thanks lad, gave me some quick time with Spark.

It's not that I wouldn't fight the prick, but I was clearly drunk, and I quit liked my face no need to damage it anymore.

Only because I'm injured and slightly tipsy.

He wasn't that big but he was bigger than me. And I wasn't fond of violence.

"Yeah a little I gues-" she started, but I cut her off by slamming my lips to hers man this felt good. Her lips where smooth and soft, but before shit could even get heated Keane gripped the back of my shirt and threw me backwards, climbed on me and prepared to hi-5 the mess out of my face... With his fist... Repeatedly.

But Gavin and the twins pulled him off me and Spark was quick on her feet grabbing me and running.

Well sloppy jogging in my case.

When we where in the car she was staring hard at the rain that was now beginning to fall outside. Or was it a nearby sprinkler?

"You nearly got your butt handed to you by a gang leaders second in command... Because of me..." She said sounding very distasteful.

"Spa-"

"Don't ever kiss me again Victor." She said sternly now glaring in my direction.

Well your mad too now? Why was everyone so cynical in this neighborhood?

I mean good lord they needed some Jenna Marbles in there lives, that always cheers me up.

"You ever watch Jenna Marbles?"