Chapter 17

Ellie

Lincoln and I sat in anticipation as we watched his sister holding the stick I had just peed on four minutes ago.

She had arrived a little after ten this morning.

"Congratulations your not pregnant El." Stacy smiled at me as she examined the stick. I was so happy I almost cried. I jumped on Lincoln, whose arms instantly found my waist.

"Thank you Stacy, thank you." I whispered. she nodded before packing up and leaving.

God what do I do now...

Should I go home?

"El?" I was still clinging to Lincoln. I felt like this was our last moment together. I was so scared to lose him.

"Yes?"

"Move in with me? I know it's early in the relationship and all but I just need... I just need you." he said it so softly in my ear.

I laughed, "We're in a relationship?"

Lincoln pulled back from the embrace and grinned at me. "El your mine, did I not make that clear yesterday or do you need to be reminded?" his lips brushed my neck and a soft moan came from my mouth.

Jesus if my stitches weren't still in and my body wasn't still sore I'd give it up to him right now.

"Remind me" I whispered.

He didn't need to be told twice. He pushed me down on the couch and climbed on top of me. Instantly his mouth was on my neck, his tongue slipping out as he kissed and licked his way down to my collar bone. I groaned in anticipation as his hand slipped under my shirt and glided over my stomach. his fingers were calloused and rough, but I loved it.

It was so Lincoln.

His lips soon found mine in a desperate but stern kiss. His teeth bit down on my lip as he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

He pulled back suddenly, breathing heavy and eyes wild.

I don't think I've ever seen anything more beautiful.

"God I want you so badly. I'm going nuts." he ran his fingers through his hair before gently kissing me. "I can't help but want to touch you." He whispered as he pulled back from the kiss.

"I'm sorry I'm making you wait, believe me it's driving me crazy as well." I stated honestly. It wasn't hard to be blunt and truthful with him. He was extremely easy to talk too.

His eyes widened, "Wait... You want to have sex with me?"

I don't know why he seemed so surprised, I've wanted him since forever.

"More than anything."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't think this is a good idea Lincoln, people are going to talk." I said quietly.

It was now Monday and I was currently sitting on the back of Lincoln's motorcycle in the parking lot in front of the school. He had taken care of me the whole weekend, even went as far as buying me clothes for today despite my protest. I was scared to go back home I knew once I did the gang would start plotting retaliation.

Not that I didn't want to kill those assholes for attacking me, I did with everything in me. I just wasn't mentally there yet, I was still petrified and I just wanted time. Besides I liked this little world where only Lincoln and I existed.

He swung his leg over the bike and landed on the gravel with a soft thud. He turned to me dragging one of my legs around so that I was facing him in a sitting position. He moved in between my legs and removed my helmet, my pin straight hair tumbled to my waist, my legs wrapping themselves around his hips.

God I hope I don't have helmet hair!

How attractive is that?

He grabbed my butt and pulled me closer to the point where every single inch of our bodies were molded together. He curled his fingers into the roots of my scalp, and dipped his head until our lips were just a whisper away and said, "Let me show you how much I don't care."

He proceed to take my breathe away with a hungry kiss so deep I swore we could've became one person, as cheesy as that sounded. He let his tongue travel around the inside of my mouth, biting and sucking on my tongue. He pulled away and I couldn't help but whimper at the unwanted distance. His eyes flashed with lust and his ragged breathe hitched.

"El..." he groaned.

That was so sexy.

I leaned up and bit at his bottom lip softly tugging him back down to me.

And that's when it hit me, we were in the school parking lot making out like dogs in heat.

Way to not draw attention to yourself Ellie.

I pulled back and looked around the parking lot, a lot of people were staring at us, and why wouldn't they. The slut and the bad boy were making out like horny teenagers, I'm sure that was a sight to see.

I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks and quickly turned around and to hide my face with my hair. Lincoln's eyes also widened, but soon turned into a glare as he spotted all the unnecessary onlookers. He quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me with him as he stalked to the school's main entrance. He was holding my hand so tightly his knuckles turned yellow. It was still comforting how tightly he held me to him though, it showed how much he really cared.

I was grateful because as soon as I saw my locker I realized why he was suddenly so pissed off. Written in black paint across my locker were the words:

THIS SLUT fucks for free Mondays through Fridays

My eyes widened as I read the message over and over again. I was so filled with anger I went numb, people were starting to forget who they were dealing with.

Obviously these immature pricks needed a reality check.

Suddenly a group of guys started laughing and shoving one another until of one of them was pushed in my direction. He came at a halt in front of me and smiled, I think he even blushed a little bit.

I knew what was about to happen and instantly went neutral; my expression, my voice, and emotions had all went blank. Even my hold on Lincoln's hand had faltered to the point where he was the only one holding on.

"Is it true?" he asked with a sly smirk on his face.

"Is what true?" I said. We had an audience now and I'm pretty sure that's what this moron was hoping for because his voice rose as he answered my question.

"That you fuck for free this whole week, cause me and my friends were looking for some fun. Besides who doesn't like free shit!? Am I right?!" All his friends busted out laughing along with half of the student body crammed into this corridor.

I acted on impulse, grabbing the boy by his hair and slamming his head into the lockers he was leaning against just a moment ago. I shoved his body to the ground and kicked him in the stomach.

"Who the fuck wrote this?!" Lincoln yelled.

No one answered, everyone still and quiet. Except the boy on the ground who was groaning and clutching his head.

"Okay, no one wants to talk fine. You have until second period to clean this shit up," he growled. "Or you'll have a whole new problem on your hands."

I took a picture of my locker sending it to Kayla to be analyzed.

I was going to find this fucker.