Chapter 20

Spark
It's been a whole two week... of silence. No retaliation, no violence, nothing. Not one peep out of Gavin and his gang. Maybe he really did believe we didn't do it.

Maybe he was just being dense.

It's also been a whole two weeks of watching Sarah flirt her ass off with Victor. Like right now I'm watching her play with his hands, complimenting there size, and talk about his life lines. Sarah was into that weird shit, and Victor was eating it up. I munched on my carrot harder. I didn't know how much longer I could take all this. Keane was off in the library studying for a Physics exam, I didn't even have him as a distraction... Not that it would've worked.

I can honestly say I have zero feelings for the guy now. I think I was in love with the chase, the familiarity, and his kindness. Once we got together that all changed. He was overbearing and controlling, not in the slightest bit possessive, and he had become a complete stranger to me.

Plus he wasn't dark and mysterious like Victor.

Wait what?

Stop brain.

I was brought out my thoughts at the sound of laughter. Sarah was full on giggling at something Victor was whispering into her ear. I could feel my skin turning hot, balling my hands into fists I got up and stormed out the cafeteria.

I rested my head on a cold locker, taking in deep breathes. Classes would be switching in ten minutes, then I would be alone in the dance wing. Then I could sweat out my problems. I made my way to the library to look for Keane, but he wasn't there. Heading back down the hallway I came from, I stopped to grab my textbooks from my locker. That's when I heard the grunts and moaning.

Ew who the fuck does that in school?
I was going to ignore it, but the voices sounded so familiar I had to check it out.

I wish I hadn't.

My eyes widened as I stared through the crack in the door. Now I was a lot of things... a lot, but I was never a cheater. I might have been tempted, these past couple of weeks, but I didn't do anything out of respect for Keane. So you can understand why seeing him sweating and plowing into Sahara on a teachers desk was the last thing I was expecting, when I looked into the room. Why I was so shocked by what was unfolding right in front of me. She flipped them over so she was on top of him, and he started talking.

"Don't... d-don't tell Spark... okay?" he groaned again as she sped up. "I love her you know." his breathing was boarder line hyperventilation.

He loved me? That bastard doesn't know the meaning of the word. Does he know how badly I wanted to screw the life out of Victor! How hard it is to hold back? But he loves me... I'll show him love...

I slowly opened the door, quietly making my way to Sahara, whose back was to me.

If she thought I beat her ass bad before...

I grabbed the back of her head and ripped her off of him and dragged her from the room into the hallway. She was clawing at my hands with her fake nails, screaming at me to let go.

As if.

"Crap! Spark wait..." Keane said. Grabbing his pants, and trying to catch up to me before I destroyed his little sex toy. "Listen it's not what it-" I cut him off, grabbing a near by textbook and threw it at him.

"You were fucking Sahara weren't you? I mean she wasn't giving you a massage with her vagina, or is that what the kids are calling it these days?!" I screamed at him. I threw Sahara into the locker, breaking her nose on impact.