Chapter 3

Victor

I was currently chilling in the guest room after meeting the family and telling Kim what I'd like my room to be like. I was waiting for the two really big guys that where moving stuff in and out of it to leave.

Spark.

That chick was hot. And she isn't even a redhead like Jewels. She was cocky and a challenge. I wanted her and I was going to get her.

My door opened suddenly revealing the stunning girl I've been thinking about.

Spark.

She wasn't in her bikini anymore, but I prefer this outfit anyways.

She had on a dark red tube top and a black button up, unbuttoned completely may I add, ripped bleached shorts, and long wavy bleach blonde hair that came down to almost her butt.

Well damn.

"Dinner is ready." she said while examining her long nails that were covered in red nail polish.

"Okay thanks" I said getting up and heading to the door. She eyed me as if I were going to jump on her or something. I just gave her a smirk and walked by her.

Spark

"But mum why me, why not Ellie!" I whisper yelled to my mom.

"Cause he starts school Monday and if he goes with Ellie he'll end up with diseases!" she said while giggling to herself.

"Why can't he go by himself!" I hissed. I already didn't like the guy now I had to take him car shopping. Not happening cars are like ego boosters to the male species.

"He doesn't know where it is.. Let's make a deal you take him you can get a new bike and go to Sarah's party tomorrow."

Yes! Hell yes!

"Fine.." I huffed hiding my true excitement. I headed back to the dinner table laying out desert for everyone and then took my seat next to Jayla and Kayla.

"We going?" they asked at the same time.

"She offered me a new bike and that we all could go to Sarah's party despite us blowing up a shed last week what do you think?" I asked. Glaring at the egotistical male across from me. I have great judgement skills and this guy screams bad news.

Victor

Why is she glaring at me?

As if answering my question Kim came in an announced that Spark, her evil twin sisters, Jayla and Kayla, and I should get going.

Where?

I found out about 20 minutes later...

I'm getting a car !

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the no updates.

I'm trying :)