Chaptor 21

My neck was going to be purple tomorrow, I'm completely sure of it. My body would be sore, I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow.

I thought about all of these things as Victor picked up pace. He wasn't joking when he said he was angry. My knees were touching my shoulders and I was well past losing my voice. Victor was much bigger than I anticipated, faster too. I'm sure I had four crescent moons imbedded into my hips on both my sides by now.

I was in love with his mouth permanently latched onto my neck, he'd already attacked my breast. My nipples we bright red and tender, with little bite marks all around them.

The headboard was knocking against the wall, and I was shaking beneath him. Our breathing was heavy our eyes were squeezed shut. His back was torn open from the way I was clawing at it.

Despite it all, I was most in the love with the way he gentle whispered my name. No matter how mad he was, my name came out as a soft whisper.

"Spark..." he moaned as I tightened my thighs around his head. I held him by his hips as he slowed down. bringing my legs down, he let his body weight rest on me comfortably. He kissed me fiercely, I dragged my nails through his hair. Holding him down, keeping him here with me. My breathing became uneven as I came hard and strong for the fourth time. God he was good at this. I bit on his bottom lip, dragging his mouth back down to mine. He growled again moving faster until he allowed himself to cum for the first time.

He grabbed my butt firmly in his strong hands, and lifted us both up into sitting positions. He rested his forehead on mine. I could already feel my body shaking. "Are you okay?" I asked.

He looked up at me and smirked,"Yeah I feel much better. You know... I found that tattoo of yours." he was full on grinning now. His mood lighter.

I blushed, hoping he wouldn't notice it. "Its an immature tattoo..." I trailed off as his hands slipped in between my legs.

"I'd kill the guy who put it there, he was certainly to close to a certain part of you, for my liking." He announced quietly. He slipped one finger into my already sore private area. My breathing hitched, as my grip on his shoulders tightened. "I'd find him and beat his face in... thinking about someone else's hands on you upsets me you know."

Two fingers.

"Spark look at me." He whispered. I was breathing heavily fighting to keep my eyes open, but I obeyed and looked at him regardless.

His thumb was moving around my clitoris.

"I really like you." He stated. "I really really like you."

I gulped, but could he love me?

I smiled none the less, liking was a start. I'd just have to make him love me. How do I do that exactly?

Three fingers.

"Will you go on a date with me, this Friday let me take you out and if you enjoy yourself... then maybe you'll be my girlfriend exclusively." He laughed, as he picked up pace. "You are technically my girlfriend now though... if you want?" He looked confused now, he was so adorable.

"I-I'd love t-to... oh God... go faster..." I whispered.

"I'm sorry I didn't quit catch that. What did you say?" He was grinning again. plunging deep within me and smiling like a fool.

My fool.

I wasn't fighting this anymore. I was going to keep this boy as long as he'd let me. "I s-said I'd l-loved... uh... I'd love to be your... oh God... umm... your girlfriend... Jesus." I was trying to concentrate, but I couldn't. He flipped us so I was sitting on the edge of the bed and he was standing. Lowering himself into his knees, he threw my legs over his shoulders. Removed his fingers and held down my hands, replacing them with his mouth instead.