Chapter 15

Ellie

My tears just seemed to keep coming. God I wished they'd stop. I wish this would all just stop. I wish this guy raping me would stop. I wish all the lies about me would stop.

I wanted it all to just stop.

"What you don't like that princess." The guy with the beanie and beer breathe whispered in my ear as he did his pants back up. "Well I'm sure one of my friends here has something you might like."

The panic set back in and I began to thrash around and scream, but I was met with another punch to the face. Which caused me to bite my tongue and blood began to pool in my mouth.

"Go to hell." I mumbled to the guy, while spitting the blood in his face. This gave the other two guys a distraction, and me a window to escape. I threw my elbow back an hit one of the guys in the ribs and knees the other in his manhood the second my arm was let free.

Run!

I began limping away as fast as I could but tripped over something and fell.

"You thought you would be able to get away." One if the guys said. I was suddenly being dragged by my feet. I began screaming again.

"Hey! What's going on down there!" Someone yelled. Oh thank god I thought to myself. I was just about to yell for help when a pair of hands circled my neck.

"Make a sound and I'll squeeze the life out of you." The guy whispered. Then proceeded to say, "Nothing's going on down here man just taking care of some business."

There was a moment of silence and then some shuffling. He was leaving! Tears began to fall again, and I just hoped they killed me fast. I heard the crack of someone's head and immediately halted my sobbing.

What the?

The guy on top of me disappeared obviously just as confused as me. I took the opportunity and scrabbled to my phone. I was still on the emergency call, I began limping away again as fast as I could.

"Hello?" I asked quietly.

"Ma'am for some unknown reason we cannot trace your call, could you please inform me of the situation."

"I was being r-raped... I don't know what's happening now. I think someone's fighting the guys off, I'm getting away."

"How many guys were there miss?"

"T-three." I stuttered out.

"Ma'am please stay where you are, we have found your location and are sending the police right away." I was about to respond when my phone beeped then died.

Crap!

I was now on the street. Which way do I go? I could feel someone's presents behind me. Not this time I thought to myself as I sent my fist flying at the persons face. To my surprise the person caught it, and then me as my legs gave out. I looked up to see the last person I was expecting to come to my rescue.

Lincoln.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No I can't go to the hospital!" I yelled at Lincoln for the umpteenth time. He pulled over angrily then turned to me.

"Then we're do I take you, because you need medical attention!" He yelled at me.

I laid my head back on the seat next to me. "If memory serves me right I believe your sister is a doctor." I said quietly. "Stacy is her name right?"