005

I stroll inside H&M and I was in awe. It's fall so there are many jackets and boots and they're so cute and I literally wished that I could buy the whole freaking store.

I look at the "fancy" dresses in the racks but none of them seemed to wow me. I saw a few sweaters and they were 10 bucks. I took two and put them on my arm. I took a pack of socks and continued looking for "The Dress."

I was about to leave when I saw a woman put a dress back from the rack and left. I quickly went to look at it before someone else did.

It was a black halter contrast lace back less dress with a gold belt around the waist. It was really pretty. I look at the price tag and I almost put it back but I needed it. I sigh and took it from the rack and walked to the changing rooms.

When I tried the dress on I was in love. It sat on my body as if it had been made for me. It hugged my figure perfectly. It's light skirt flowed out above my knees showing of my legs.

I cannot wait for the party tomorrow night.

______

I said goodbye to the receptionist and left the building. When I got home I put my dress on my bed and my shoes by my bed. Found the shoes in my closet. I forgot that I had them.

I took and shower and washed my hair with my strawberry scented shampoo. I washed my body with my loofa and then wash the soap away and then get out.

I blow dried my hair put it in a kinda messy bun. I didn't really know what to do with it and I didn't want to leave it down. I put on lotion and deodorant and then put on my dress I smile as I look at myself in the bathroom mirror. I don't really own a lot of makeup so I put on powder, blush, and then mascara.

I look at the time on my tablet and it says 7:18.

Wow. I have some time to waste. I was hungry. So I made a sandwich and ate it while using my tablet. I brushed my teeth and then put on lip gloss. I look at the the time again and it was 7:59.

Oh shoot! I quickly put on my shoes and took my cute little Minnie the mouse clutch and waked downstairs. I saw and old chubby guy smoking and I walked faster. I saw a long car outside and I did a happy dance in my head. I don't have to wait while this guy is near me.

The driver came out and opened the door for me.

"Ma'am" he says

"Thank you." I got in and there were other people in there. I said hi to them and looked out the window as the driver drives the car.

Then we were in a neighborhood where there were big houses with gates and stuff. They were gorgeous.

As we approached the mansion, I couldn't help but hold my breath as I took in its magnificence. The gates protecting the home were made of shiny black stone and the mansion made of polished white rock. Marble statues stood tall and mighty by the entrance and I couldn't seem to take my eyes from the brilliant details on them. I forced myself to look away, however, as we walked up the steps and into the building.

I saw Mr. Armando. There was a blonde woman in his arm. She's just gorgeously flawless. Her face has perfect chiseled features. Just a perfect body frame; not so anorexic, but slim. She's wearing a skin tight red dress that stops below her knees. It hugged her perfectly.

She looked stunning.

I felt out of place a little. It's too bad that Jenna is not here. It was her grandmother's wake tonight.

A server offered me a drink and I smile and took it. I sip on it and it was a succulent nectar of the gods!

I gulped it down and took another one. I was about to take a sip when I saw Mr. Armando and future Mrs. Armando walking towards me.

"Hello Natália! I'm Abigail. It's very nice to meet you."

"Its nice to meet you too Miss Abigail."

She chuckled, "Please call me Abigail."

I nod and look at Mr Armando. "Hello, sir."

He acknowledge me with a curt nod.

"Well, have a good time." Abigail said.

"I will, thank you."

They left and I was left drinking my drink, I can't believe I didn't ask the server what it was.

The night went well. I talked to a few co workers. They were nice. This guy was flirting with me, so I politely told him off.

It was late when I left the party. I was tired and my feet were a bit sore.

I took my dress, and make up off and went to bed.

_____

Sorry for mistakes.