042

61 years ago on this day. Rafeal Armando, Alaric's grandfather, had open his first law firm in Manhattan New York. He was the owner for 10 years but then retired and passed it on to his first son, Ryan Armando. You guys know the rest.

The ball was held in a massive ballroom that was in a fancy hotel the Armandos stay in sometimes. It had decending stairs from the door. Camille fell in love with it once she saw it. They had hired one of the best jazz band in the country to performed tonight. The people attending were enjoying the food, and music. The guest list was pretty huge. Around 180 people were invited. Camille went all out. Everybody looked beautiful in their gowns and suits.

I was wearing a blush gown by Stella McCartney. Apparently it was cut in Italy and made personally for me. Well, that's what Camille told me.

"Thank you for coming." Ryan smiles at the older couple who had just walked in.

The lady smiles a wide toothy smile and kissed Ryan's then Camille's cheek. "No, thank you for having us."

I fought the urge to roll my eyes.

"Why don't you two go and have fun. Ryan and I will stay here." Camille suggested.

"Thank you mom."

Al takes my hand and helped me down the stairs.

"The ball is way better this year." I tell Al as we walk down the stairs.

"It gets better every year in my opinion."

The music stopped and a group of dancers walked from the entrée door to the dance floor. Everyone moved aside to give them space.

The music starts and the dancers take a step forward and bowed. They circled each other. The guys put their hands on the girls' back, and the girls' hand on their shoulders. Together, they danced to the music, their feet in perfect sync to the music.

I felt relaxed, and watch them dance with a small smile on my lips.

........

Mr. Armando and Alaric gave their speech and everyone went back to dancing and eating.

Alaric looked around the ball room, his eyes searching for Natália.

With his tailored and designer suit, the rich people who passed him had smiled at him. A girl, probably 18 or 19 had approached him and asked him to dance but much to her shock, Al turned her down. She was embarrassed. He was only interested in one person. And that person was Natália.

His eyes found the woman he was looking for. She was in the back of the room where the food was. She looked quite annoyed, crowded by a few men who had their eye on her. Al walked up to her slowly. Natália saw him coming and stopped to look at him. The men, completely confused as to who held the girl's attention looked towards Al too. He reached her and smiled.

"May I have this dance?" he whispered in her ear.

Natália smiles and put her hand on his.

"Yes you may."

..........

Soooo cheesy bruh

Soooo cheesy bruh. I'm sorry I took so Long. School turned out to be more stressful than I thought.

Thank to my BEST FRIEND and COUSIN for writing this chapter. THEY'RE THE BEST!!!!!!

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!!!! TURN THE PAGE BITCHES!!!!!