048

If you didn't read chapter 47 please do!

EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD!!!!

⚪️⬜️⚪️⬜️⚪️⬜️⚪️⬜️⚪️

I can feel the tip of his cock rubbing against my clit as we kiss. Unable to wait any longer I whisper to him that I'm ready for him to fuck me. Reaching between our bodies, he helps guide his cock to my tight opening. As his thick cock slides inside of me for the first time in five years, I let out a moan.

He begins thrusting his throbbing hard cock in and out of me, increasing his pace with each thrust. My moans get louder and faster as he starts pounding my pussy. I wrap my legs around him, forcing him to get go deeper inside me with each thrust of his cock. After several powerful thrusts of his cock, I told him I wanted him to fuck me from behind.
He pulled his thick throbbing member out of my dripping wet pussy and leaned back resting on his knees. I sat up, pulled him into me, kissing him deeply. Pushing him back, I turned over resting on my knees and bending over letting my elbows hold me up. I arched my back presenting my ass to him. I sat back up, with his cock in one hand and his other on the small of my back, he helped guide his cock into my wet pussy.

I let out a soft moan as he thrust into me. With his hand free from his cock he places both hands on my hips. As he thrust forward, he pulls my body to him. Our bodies collide, making a loud slapping noise. The faster our pace gets, the louder I start to moan. I bury my face into my pillow, allowing my moans to be muffled. He grunts with his pounding slap of my ass against him.

His hands move up my body until they reach my 32A  tits. He reaches for my puffy pink nipples and starts massaging and pinching them. With my own hand, I reach under me, between my legs and start rubbing my clit. My moans become uncontrollable but still muffled by the pillow.

My body shudders as I feel a powerful shock running down my spine. After just a few more hard thrust of his cock, the juices gush out of my pussy. Soaking Al's cock and flooding all over the sheets of my bed. My orgasm sent him over the edge and he tells me he's ready to cum. I lift my head off the pillow long enough to tell him I want his load inside of me. Without skipping a beat, with one final thrust he unleashes his full load in my wet pussy. My body drained of all of its energy I collapse to the bed. As I fall to the bed, his cock slides out of me. He lays down on the bed next to me on his back. I lay there on my side facing him. We spend the next few minutes catching our breath.

⚪️⬜️⚪️⬜️⚪️⬜️⚪️⬜️⚪️

"That wasn't so bad." Alaric said, his fingers trailing down my spine a few minutes after our third round. 

"No it wasn't." I tell him and looked over at the clock on my nightstand. It read, 4:36AM. "It was amazing."

"I've missed you so much Nat." Al said softly. I moved slightly and put my head on his chest whilst my thumb was slowly caressing his bare skin. "I'm so sorry for what I did. It kills me knowing that I hurt you like that."

I could feel the tears coming down as he talked. I sniffled and sit up to face him. He too had tears streaming down his face.

I bring my face down to his and kissed his lips my hair falling around our faces like a curtain . "You're here now. I don't care anymore. But just know that if it happens again. I'm done for good." I tell him.

He bobbed his head like a little kid and reached his hand to grab my face. "Yes. It won't happen again."

And I let him kiss me.