035

Alaric is not cheating on Natália guys. So don't worry.

✶✶

It was pouring outside when we landed in London City Airport. It was a cold rain. I was glad I was wearing appropriate clothing for the weather unlike Al who was wearing a Henley shirt, skinny jeans and Chelsea boots. He was cold but didn't want to admit but his pink nose says otherwise.

We got into a hackney and gave the driver the address my sister sent me the night before. The driver raised his brows when he looked at the address. I didn't know why.

Al and I hold hands while we looked out the window. I would point at beautiful landmarks and make ooh and ahh sounds. There were a lot of people out even though it was cold and raining. Some were seating under patios outside eating and having fun.

When we arrived at our destination I was realized why the driver gave us that look when he saw the address.

The apartment building looked amazing

The apartment building looked amazing. It was a cream colored building with beautiful architecture and windows. Some of the balconies were made of iron and the others were made with- I don't knowwhat they were made of. But nonetheless, it was a very luxurious building.

The driver helped us get our luggage out of the truck then Al paid him. He thanked us and then got into the cab.

Al and I walked into the lobby and it was as beautiful as the outside of the building. We made our way to the concierge and asked her for the apartment number Nadía lives in. She had to call her first beforehand for safety.

Nadía looked stunning when she came out of the elevator. She was wearing a nude ribbed turtleneck dress, with brown leather boots on. Her makeup was simple and pretty. She looks a lot like mom with her hair up.

"Natália!"

I let go of my suitcase and opened my arms to give my big sister a hug. I was so thrilled to be here with her right now. We both wrapped our arms around each other tightly and rocked side by side.

We let go of each other and she moves to give Al a brief hug.

"So nice to finally meet you." She says.
Al gave her his winning smile and nodded.

"Finally nice to meet you too Nadía. Natália has told me a lot about you."

"Hope they're good things." She laughs. Al nodded and laughed. "Come on. Let me help you." She takes my suitcase and we follow her to the elevator. She pressed the '3' button and the door closed after a few seconds

......

Nathan and Natália were very ecstatic to see me. They were a bit timid when they saw Al but they warmed up to him once he took the toys we bought them out of his duffel bag.