047

Hello again. :) I'm the guy in the back lmao.

⚪️⬜️⚪️⬜️⚪️⬜️⚪️⬜️⚪️

"Alright girls. I just want to say thank you for being amazing and for doing the fashion show yesterday. You did amazing and I'm going to stop talking now because I'm terrible at making toasts." The girls giggled at me and some shook their heads. "So thank you! Cheers!"

"Cheers!"

I take a seat and continued the conversation my assistant, Nina, and I were having. She's amazing, she keeps my life together. Meetings, appointments, birthdays that I sometimes forget because of meetings.

"You know the-" Nina stopped and looked at something at the door. I frowned slightly and turn around.

Alaric was standing outside the hotel room with a bouquet of flowers with him. He was wearing a pair of black slacks with black shirt the top buttons unbuttoned. Leyla opened the door wider for him and he smile down at her in appreciation. He takes a deep breath and looks around the room.

My heart was racing out of my chest and I didn't know if I was happy to see him or mad that he came here.  But the question is, how'd he find me?

His eyes meet mine and he smiles softly and walks towards me. Nina gasps and pinches my thigh.

I swallowed thickly and got up slowly. I watch him as he strides towards me. He grins widely once he reached me and hands me the bouquet of flowers.

"Hey." He says. I take his arm and take him to the living room away from everyone else.

I take a deep breath and answered. "What are you doing here Alaric?"

His smile dimmed but he replaced it quickly. "Uh... People were talking about the fashion show last night and they were also talking about you and the paparazzi took pictures of you walking to the hotel and then I saw you and then I was like maybe I should go and visit and-" I interrupted him  by putting my index on his lips to shut him up.

I chuckle softly and shook my head . "You're rambling." I tell him and take my finger of his lips.

His cheeks turn rosy and I smile lightly. I look down at the flowers in his hand and say, "I'll take the flowers now." I take the flowers from his hands and put them on the coffee table.

"Yeah. I'm gonna go now. I just wanted to give you the flowers in person and then say hi. I'll-"

"Do you want to stay for lunch?" I say quickly before he could leave.