022

This chapter was written by my new and great friend @ariannaragoonanan . she's an excellent writer and I'm so glad she wrote this chapter. Thank you

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

The date

"Jenna what you think he is going to do for our date tonight? What if he wants to go to some expensive restaurant or something? What do I wear?" I ask Jenna frantically.

"Hun relax. Knowing Alaric he is going to do something special. He likes you a lot. You can tell from the way he looks at you. And you and I both know how much you like him as well." she reassures me softly.

I blushed and I nodded. Alaric is just so perfect. He loves his family and his work and looks so sexy in his suits. But what if he doesn't like me for me? What if he wants someone who is rich or has experience or can blend in with the crowd?

"Nats are you even listening? Alaric is coming in an hour we need to get you ready." Jenna says.

"Oh yeah sorry. So what am I going to wear and please nothing revealing." I said pointing a finger at her."I mean it."

"Thank for the vote of confidence but I had this number put down for a while."

The outfit was so simple yet so elegant. Jenna really knows good dresses when she sees one. It was a black strapless dress with a slit on the side but the slit was covered with lace.

"Oh my god Jenna who would have thought you have good taste in clothes" I tease her.

"Ha-ha very funny. Anyway go put it on, he's coming in half an hour." She rushes me to the bathroom.

I put on the dress and it hugs my curves so tight but fitted. After I dab on some dark red lipstick and mascara and let my short brown hair in loose waves. Then I put on a pair of white pumps.

"Oh my god! Alaric is going to have a hard time keeping his hands off you

"Oh my god! Alaric is going to have a hard time keeping his hands off you. You look so beautiful. You fit that dress better than me." She screams excitedly.

At that same moment, the doorbell rang and I wasn't ready.

"He's here I'm not ready. Please go stall him until I look like a proper girl." I tell her white biting my nail.

"Nats you look amazing. He is going to love you and will want to rip this dress off." She winks. I chuckled nervously.

I walked up to the door and opened it. Damn Alaric cleaned up nice.