023

HIS SECRETARY IS #192 IN ROMANCE! LIKE WHAAAAAAAT?!

One of my fave pics of him.

↭↭↭↭↭●●↭

↭↭↭↭↭●●

The next morning I woke up feeling amazing. The date was amazing and I had my first kiss. It was incredible.

"Wow, you look happy." Jen comments as I walk inside her kitchen.

"Yeah, that's because I am." I sigh happily with a smile on my face.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that." She says and squeezes my hand.

"Thanks." I look at the green/brownish liquid in the blender and gave her a questioning look.

"It's a smoothie." She pours some in a glass and drinks it. "Want some?"

I shake my head. "I'll pass." I say as I open her fridge to find something to eat.

"Your loss." She says as she pours another one. "Mark told me to try it and I didn't want to at first but surprisingly, it's not so bad."

"Still not going to drink it."

She rolls her eyes at me and put the rest in a container. "Oh by the way, someone named Carl sent you a text." She says as she hands me my phone.

"Really?!" I exclaim. I snatch it from her hand and unlock my phone.

Miss Teixeira, I am happy to tell you that your rental application was improved and that the apartment is now yours! You can come to my office today around 2:30 to sign the lease agreement and to get the keys. Congratulations!

"Ahhh! I got the apartment!"

Jen's eyes widens. "You did?!" I nodded eagerly.

"Yes!"

"Wow, that's incredible. It's about time you leave that place. I'm so happy for you." She says and hugs me.

"Aww, you're so sweet." I tell her and hug her back. "I'm going to see the Realtor so I can sign the lease agreement later today. Wanna come?"

"Sure."

↯↯↯↯↯↯↯↯↯↯↯↯↯

"Thank you so much, Carl." I said as I take the keys from him.

He chuckles. "No problem, Miss Teixeira."

"Bye." He waves back and went back to his computer. I put the manila folder in my purse and walk out of his office. I walk to the waiting room and stand in front of Jen. I take the keys out and wriggled them. "Let's go see it."

"Totally!"

.......

"West village is a nice neighborhood." Jen says as she parks in front of the apartment building. "This apartment looks nice."

"The inside is even better

"The inside is even better." I tell her. I unlock the door with the key to open it and let Jen walk inside first.

"Woah. I love how bright it is in here." Jen says, looking at the white walls.

"Let me show you the kitchen." I grab her arm and drag her to kitchen.

"Woah! Slow down." She laughs.

Where the kitchen and the living room are is one room. The kitchen on one side and the living on the other side. The kitchen was small but cozy and fit enough for a small family or couple. The place can be perfect for a getaway or my new apartment and with new decor and colors it can be perfect.

"I can't wait to help you move in." Jenna says and she sits on the shiny polished floor. 

"Me neither." I say and take a seat next to her.

We were silent for a moment and I could hear the wind whistling softly outside.

So peaceful.

......

"I'm so glad you're moving out of that dump." Alaric said through the phone.

I was putting the few things that I own in boxes, which wasn't a lot. My clothes, utensils, plates, documents, and that's it.

After we went out to eat and talked, Jen left to get ready for her date with Mark.

"Me too. I can move in whenever I want." I said excitedly.

He chuckles softly. "I'm glad." There was a pause before he said. "Did you think about what I asked you last night?"

I sigh. "Yes..."

"And?"

I put the last shirt I was folding in the suitcase and sit down on my bed. "I don't know."

"What do you mean?" He asks quietly.

"Well, I've never been in a relationship before. I don't really know how to be a girlfriend. I don't know what to talk about, especially with men. I did not plan on dating anyone yet. I just wanted to get my degree, find a good job and find love when I'm happy with myself." I tell him. (A/N: guys, I'm so bad at this. Idk man. ¯\_()_/¯)

"Hey, listen. It's fine, okay? I know you might think that I would hurt you but I would never. I care about you a lot and I want to be with you."

I was hesitant. I don't know whether to say yes or no.

"Okay, but I don't want to be your girlfriend just yet. I want to take things slow. I've never dated anyone before and I'm kind of scared."

"It's okay, baby. We'll take things slow. Your wish is my command."

︴︴︴︴︴︴︴︴

︴︴︴︴︴︴︴︴

So I'm done with exams for this month! I'm excited and I've been wanting to post this chapter since last Monday but I just never finished it. This chapter is really short and I'm sorry. I just didn't know what else to write. This story has been so popular lately. 1k+ reads on each chapter?! Like that's crazy.

Pleave vote and comment. Thanks! ♡♥

Sorry for grammatical errors. ¯\_()_/¯