Epilogue

I decided to to just write the epilogue guys. The previous chapter was the last chapter. Thank you guys! He's so Sexy!

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

"Gosh I can't believe it. I'm actually getting married. Today."

"Who would've thought, huh?" Nadia said with a laugh.

I look at my best friend and smile at her with happiness in my eyes.

Mark proposed to her a year and a half ago on their trip in Bermuda. It was "incredibly unexpected" she said.

"You make such a beautiful bride." I tell her honestly while helping her with her veil.

Once I was done, she takes a deep breath as she looks over at herself in the vanity mirror. I can tell that she's panicking and excited at the same time.

"Stop. Okay." I tell as I get on my knees in front of her. "It's going to be great. He loves you. That's why you're getting married today."

"Yeah. Mark is going to be blown away when he sees you" Nadia tells her with a small smile on her face.

"Okay. I'm ready" she tells us with a smile.

....

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife." The priest says with a smile on his face.

Jenna happily grabs Mark's face and kisses him on the lips. Once they pull away, Mark grabs her waist and hugged her while kissing her forehead repeatedly. I chuckled at them and snap pictures of the two. They honestly make an amazing couple. 

The wedding made me think of Al. I look over at him and saw him cheering for his brother along with the groomsmen. I haven't regretted getting back with him. I'm happy with him. I want to have a future with him but I don't want to rush him or make him think that we are going to fast. We are at a good place but watching all my friends get married makes me want to wear a beautiful Vera Wang gown and get married...

🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆🔆

"He has beenso secretive for the past few days and coming home late and having these weird phone calls. I honestly hope he is not cheating on me." I tell Nadia and Jenna.

Nadìa puts her her fork down and rolled her eyes. "Girl it's probably work. He is a business man. That's how it is." Jenna explained trying to soothe my worries.

"Yeah Nat, he is head over heels for you. The last thing he will do is cheat on you. Just trust him ok, he is your soul mate." Nadia laughed while cutting some of her macaroons.

I frowned slightly at them. They're acting kind of weird. "Wait, do you guys know something and you're not telling me?" I asked

"Hun, if we did know, and we don't, we wouldn't tell you, though." Nadia explained giggling

Some friend and sister I have. Forgetting them and how they are making fun of me, I wondered what really was going on with Alaric. Driving back home in my new Lexus LS I tried not to think about it too much. When I got home I noticed a note tapped on the door.

Hello my love, I hope you had a wonderful day with Nadìa and Jen . I'm sorry I have been closed off from you lately but I had to for a reason. You are about to find out. Put on the dress I hung in the closet door and a car will come to pick you up at 7. I know you will enjoy this and bring a jacket as well. 
Love Alaric