Kellin

Edited

кєℓℓιи

I glanced at Vic. He was sleeping, an incredibly adorable and innocent look on his face. He looked calm, for once you couldn't see sadness present, and for some strange reason it made my heart feel warm. His mouth was slightly ajar and quiet snores left his plump lips. I'd be lying if I said that Vic wasn't attractive. He was beyond attractive, long chocolate hair which framed his beautiful face perfectly.

I didn't want to wake him from his peaceful slumber, but I knew with breakfast and group therapy nearing that it was time to get up, and I didn't want neither me nor Vic to get into trouble on the first day. Gently, I nudged his shoulder, hoping he'd wake up, to no avail, I shook his shoulders harder, finally notice him open his eyes slightly.

"Vic," my voice was hoarse due to not having spoken since the night before,"Vic, we have to get up, breakfast is soon."

Vic let out a tired groan and sat up, stretching his tanned arms.

"What time is it?" he yawned, rolling his shoulders.

"It's," I paused to look at my watch, "seven forty seven, breakfast is at eight."

He nodded slightly before pulling himself out the single bed.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked me.

I nodded, answering with a small yes, "did you?"

I think we were doing well for two socially awkward teens, forced to share a room together.

"I had a weird dream, but other than that it was a surprisingly peaceful night."

I chuckled before turning around, grabbing my clothes for the day and lying them neatly at the end of the bed. Vic had left for the showers just moments before, and after I had made both mine and his bed, I grabbed a towel and my clothes and started to the shower room, which was almost vacant. It was silent other than what I presume was Vic's shower running.

Without thinking, I let a gentle hum leave my lips as I stepped into the warm water. Vic was a few showers down, and there was no one else in here, I guess the other boys were either already up and showered, or are the 'last minute' kind of guys.

I stepped out of the steamy shower, a towel wrapped around my unhealthily skinny waist. I took my tooth brush from my bag and went over to the sink and brushed the morning breath off my teeth.

Vic soon joined me, in the same attire I was in, a simple, white towel wrapped around his thin frame.

-

"Let's start off by getting to know each other, say your name, age, tell me why your here and a fact about yourself. You go first," the ginger haired lady pointed at the girl who was sat closest to her.

"Hi, I'm Cassie and 15. I'm here because I have a severe case of anorexia nervosa. I can play the piano really good I suppose," the girl was average height with scarily thin legs and dark blue eyes which stood out against her golden hair. Her cheeks were sunken in and black bags hung heavy over her bloodshot eyes. She was implicitly beautiful; she was weak, obviously, but beyond the prominent bones was clear beauty. It made me ask my self why someone so beautiful would do that to themselves.

The boy next to her stood up, "hey, I'm Jaime, I'm 16 and I'm here because I guess I'm an alcoholic and when i drink I get aggressive. I can play the Bass guitar."

The circle moved around, and when it eventually got to me I stood up, nervously scratching the back of my neck.

"Hi, I'm Kellin and I'm 17, I'm here because I'm suicidal," I almost forgot that I had to give a fact, and with out thinking I stuttered, "Uh... I'm gay?"

I heard someone choke back most likely a disgusted gasp, or shock.

Next to me was Vic, so as I sat back down, Vic stood up.

"Hey, I'm Vic and I'm 17, I'm here because I self harm and I've tried to kill myself more than once. I'm also gay." He dismissed himself quickly, sitting down after mumbling that he was in fact, gay.

I let out a shocked gasp, trying to cover it up with a cough. He's gay? Why didn't he tell me?

Vic sent a weak smile my way.

We'd almost reached the end of the circle.

"Hi, I'm Tony and I'm 16, I'm here because I have an addiction to pills, I'm a guitarist," he sat down and the ginger lady took all of our appearances in, our facial expression and opinions.

"That was a great session guys, I'm glad you were all brave enough to share with one another. It is slightly early, but I will let you have 20 minutes free time since it was your first session."

---

Long time no update!

Guys I'm so sorry.

It's been a while.

November 2k16

I'm actually gonna kms I was such a cringy fucker lol.

I got my ears pinned back so that's a thing.