Kellin

Vic kissed me.

And I kissed him back with every fibre of my being.

I wanted him in my life. I needed him in my life.

We were sat on the sofa in Mikes girlfriends house, flicking through TV channels, both settling for reruns of friends before he turned round and placed his lips on mine.

He hadn't kissed me since back in the hospital so the hunger I felt while kissing him was unbearable, I'd missed his lips so fucking much that it almost physically hurt.

"I've missed this so much," he mumbled against my lips before going back to kissing me gently.

"I want to get to know you," I said, pulling away from his addictive lips, "and not 'Vic the guy from the mental hospital,' I want to know you as a person."

"Okay," he paused, "but only if you allow me to know you."

"Nothing pessimistic, positive things."

He hummed in thought, "I'm Victor Vincent Fuentes, just turned 18 years old a few days ago, I love my brother Mike and I love this guy called Kellin Quinn," he chuckled, "I'm gayer than RuPaul himself and I've known since I was around ten when I got dared to kiss a boy on the lips. I used to hate my life, hate myself, hate everything around me until I met this one boy who changed my perspective on life. He made me see that throughout misery and hate, somewhere deep down love exists, and once you feel that love, everything is brighter, then sun seems to shine brighter, the moon glows on a dark night, stars seem to twinkle when I'm with him."

My heart was beating possibly a million miles per hour as the boy I love poured his heart out to me.

"Vic-" I stopped him from going on, smiling up at him, "Vic I love you so much."

"I love you too," he told me, smiling brightly, "now tell me about you."

"I'm Kellin Quinn Bostwick, I hate the name Bostwick so I prefer going by Kellin Quinn, I'm so unbelievably gay, I didn't know until I was 14. I love Victor Vincent Fuentes with all my heart. He makes my days brighter and my nights warmer. There isn't a lot to know about me, other than the fact that I'm absolutely, irrationally in love with you."

He grinned cheekily, placing a sloppy kiss on my cheek before standing up.

"You know what this calls for," he announced, smiling.

"What?"

"Celebratory pizza, I say we go to that little parlour down the road," he suggested.

"Anything for you," I laughed at his excitement.

He pulled on a hoodie and stepped into his shoes, bouncing up and down like a little kid about to buy a brand new toy.

The walk wasn't far, 5 minutes tops, so it didn't take to long to arrive there.

We made our way to a table in the back left hand corner, ordering our drinks right away.

Vic

The meal was delicious, we were sat for just over an hour before we were both full and ready to leave.

"You go on ahead," I told Kellin, frantically searching for my wallet, which I had now come to the realisation that I'd left it in the restaurant, "I've left my wallet, I'll catch you up in a moment."