Kellin

I changed the cover and the title, Used to be called 'Hospitalized.' Anyways, OVER 100 VOTES PEOPLE. THANKYOU SO MUCH GUYS. I'M SICK :(

Future Liv- I was always sick lol. Year 9 me was such a pussy. I was off for like a week and a half including today bc of my operation wayo.

Future Future Liv- I almost have 5K votes now was a change. why do people even enjoy this utter crap?

Edited

----

Three nights later

-KELLIN-

Something was wrong with Vic, I hadn't know him for a long time, but each night for the past few nights, he's woken up halfway through the night, crying, or having a panic attack. Each night I'd wake up with him, hug him while he cried, then help him back to bed and never speak of it again. I wanted to approach him, but my lack of social skills and confidence prevented me due to my unfortunate unavailability of being able to to approach someone.

Tomorrow was the day that family were supposed to visit, I wasn't sure if Vic said he had any family visiting, but I knew no family would visit me. Me and my mom may have had a decent time back at home, but no way would she get out of her way to come and visit me, and my dad coming was out of the question, he's the reason I'm here in the first place.

Sighing, I pulled the duvet of my body, embracing the cool air. I scanned my arms, noticing the faded cuts. I didn't feel like myself without fresh cuts. I'd cut myself so often that having cuts felt like a part of me. Frowning, I used my other hand to caress the scars lightly, then dug my nails down deeper, attempting to at least make a scratch.

"You shouldn't be doing that," Vic's voice made me jump and knock my arm hard on the metal railing of the bed, which sent a shock of pain down my arm. It felt particularly nice. The feeling of pain. I wasn't so sure why I enjoyed it so much, the exhilaration?

"You should be taking your pills," I shrugged, "I guess we all do things we aren't supposed to."

Vic didn't answer, leaving us in an awkward silence.

"How do you know I'm not taking my pills?" he finally said.

"I'm pretty sure anxiety pills are supposed to stop you from having panic attacks," I paused, wondering if it was the right time to go on, "and I'm pretty sure it's you in the night who's waking up."

Vic sighed, anxiously rubbing the back of his neck.

"You won't tell, right?"

"As long as you don't tell them about me scratching myself, then no, I won't tell."

We both smiled at each other before turning round to prepare for the day.

-

The day, as well as boring, was awfully tiring, so instead of spending my free time in the common room, I decided to spend it in my room.

After about half an hour of relaxing, Vic barged through the door, his head down as he rushed into his bed, turning to face the wall. I could hear small sobs escape his lips. I didn't do anything at first, I wanted to respect his privacy, but as soon as his sobs turned into loud cries, I couldn't take it. I kneeled beside his bed, rubbing his back as he cried.

"Hey," I whispered, "hey, Vic. What's wrong?"

He didn't answer, instead just cried harder. Gently, I placed my hand on his shoulder, "Vic, I just want to help, please tell me what's wrong."

Once again, he didn't answer, but he did sit up. At first he didn't look at me, but when he did, I had to stop myself from leaning over and hugging him.

His lips were busted and bleeding, a small purple bruise tattooed his beautifully tanned skin, and a black, swollen ring round his eye. Someone had beaten him up.

"Don't you dare tell me you tripped up," I warned, letting my warm hands gently dance across his bruised face.

"Someone hit me a few times, don't worry though, I'm used to it."

I'm used to it, those few words make me cringe, how could someone hurt this poor, innocent boy. No one should be used to getting beaten up.

I pressed my thumb lightly on his lips, running it across the dry blood.

Looking at him broke my heart. His eyes, as beautiful as they were, held a sea of pain, a lifetime of torture. His big, brown eyes were so full of hate, and I knew he didn't hate anyone but himself, he didn't deserve to hate himself, he deserved every ounce of love in the world, but who could show him love? Who could be the one to make him feel loved, cared for?

He nervously pushed his forehead against mine, leaning closer inwards until our lips lightly brushed.

At first I didn't react, I was shocked. I liked it though, I liked Vic, I think.

Impatiently, I leaned in, closing the last gap of space between the two of us, causing his plump lips to press against mine.

Amazing doesn't begin to describe the way it felt. Fantastic, sensational, perfect

It made me feel high, high off the feeling of being kissed by someone you potentially like.

His lips felt perfect pressed against mine.

It wasn't a particularly long kiss, nor was it short, but it was one of the most amazing kisses I've shared. He pulled away, looking at the ground, a tinted red color stained his cheeks, no doubt mine were any different.

"So I know I can't really take you on a date," I paused, anxiously playing with the tips of my fingers, "but maybe tomorrow you could sit with me at lunch?"

"I'd like that," he said, he picked up my hand, and laced out fingers together.

Maybe I could be the one to show him how to feel loved. Maybe even he could show me.

___

Cheesecake

Real late at night

Sensational

Future Liv-

I'm not even a cheese cake fan✌🏼️I'm a cheese fake fan