Alternate Ending

Kellin

"Thank you, Vic," I said, sneaking a glance at the handsome boy I was sat in front of, "this was lovely."

He smiled at me, the beautiful smile is longed too see throughout our time at the hospital.

"Come on," he said, "we can go back to mine for a while, watch a movie or something?"

I nodded, feeling a leap of confidence as I went to grip his hand.

He smiled cutely at me as I did so.

"Don't forget your wallet," I pointed out his abandoned wallet sat on the table we dined on.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot," he chuckled, tucking it safely into his pocket.

He had a dopey grin on his face as we walked hand in hand down the street, finally arriving at Mikes girlfriends house.

It was big, but it was nice. It was warm and cosy, something like you'd see on a movie. It was perfect for cuddle on the sofa, or maybe even make out sessions.

I smirked at the idea.

As we were about to step into the living room, we were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Mikey!" Vic shouted, "will you get that, I have a guest over."

A rumble of footsteps tumbled down the stairs, and me and Vic went to sit on the sofa.

He put a film into the DVD player, and was about to sit down before, once again, we were interrupted.

"Victor!" Mike shouted, "there's a blonde man at the door claiming he knows you."

Vic

"I don't know any blonde people."

"He says he called Michael."

I felt my heart stop.

Michael.

Blonde Michael from the hospital.

I sent a panicky look to Kellin.

"Hide!" I whispered, shoving him towards the closest closet.

"Call the police, now!" I panicked, looking over my shoulder to see if the blonde had entered.

I handed Kellin my phone and shut him in the closet.

I approached Mike and Michael.

"Michael," I stayed calmly, refusing to give him the satisfaction of my panic.

"Where is he?" his question was rushed and he kept looking behind him.

"Not here," I mumbled, knowing my lying skills were not the best.

"I saw him."

"Well you saw wrong," Mike interrupted, knowing something was clearly wrong.

"I don't see wrong, I never see wrong."

"Well you did."

A small argument took place before he shoved his way past Mike and I, barging into the house.

Mike grabbed his shirt dragging him back.

"You better get out of my girlfriends house, now," he spat, "stay away from my brother and his boyfriend or I won't hesitate to fuck you up."

I saw people dressed in white approach the door, handcuffs and tranquillisers in their hands.

"Michael," they said, barging past me and gripping the blonde boy tightly.

One of them snapped a pair of handcuffs over his wrists.

He began to struggle, kicking his legs.

"Let me go!" he screamed, "let go of me!"

The cuffs had dug into his skin due to the mass panic of trying to escape.

Blood spilt from under the cuffs.

"We're sorry for him, sir," they said to both me and my brother.

"Keep him locked up next time," Mike spat, glaring at the now tranquillised blonde.

"He's not staying with us anymore," they said, making bile rise to my throat.

"We're transferring him to a mental hospital in Europe, he's out of our control," a man said.

I felt relief. Pure relief.

Never again would me nor Kellin be bother by him.

The men soon left I yanked Kellin from the closet, kissing him hard in a sense of victory.

"Woah, everything okay?" Kellin laughed gently.

"Everything is perfect."

-----

I felt like I needed to add something, not sure how I feel about it.

I don't like alternative ending and I never have, but I also don't like my previous ending.

There will be an epilogue to this soon.

-liv☺️