Mike

First POV that isn't Kellin or Vic ooh.

I can't believe this. Vic is suppose to be here to sort himself out, not to coat his already problematic life with more problems.

He needed to learn to face his difficulties, instead of run away and fear them his whole life. I wasn't entirely sure what it was that got him running off, but it wasn't anything new. When he was at home, he'd go missing for days, and the worst part was that our own father didn't care. All he cared about was his fucking beer controlling his alcoholic mindset. It wasn't fair. Vic had gotten enough shit during the day, only to come home from school and get abused further by Dad. He didn't even deserve that name, dad. A dad is someone who takes care of their child, someone who loves and would do just about anything to make sure his child's okay. Our dad likes beer. If someone asked me to determine the word alcoholic I would say my dad.

I'd searched the whole of the bottom floor, despite mine and Kellin's designated places, and began charging up the flight of stairs.

I went to the calm room, where two patients sat silently on opposite sides of them room, yet neither of them happened to be my brother.

Cursing, I spun out of the room, sprinting to the next room, then the room after that, only to be fit with disappointment when he wasn't there.

I was seriously worried.

Soon enough, me and Kellin met each other once again, only this time he was accompanied by two men, one I recognised from our school, Jaime, and the other one, unfamiliar.

"This is Tony and-"

"Jaime, I know," I spoke interrupting Kellin's rushed attempt at an introduction.

I tenderly nodded at Jaime, and said a quiet 'hello' to Tony, before facing Kellin.

"So did you find him?"

"Does it look like I found him?" Kellin snapped, making me take a step back to glare at him.

"Sorry," he muttered, "I'm just worried."

"I am to0, Kel."

Jaime and Tony agreed to search with us, though having searched the whole place already, I was already reluctant to do it again. And knowing Vic, it would be almost impossible to find him. He could practically be invisible if he wanted to be.

We haven't told anyone other than Jaime or Tony that he'd gone missing. The hospital would take it to the next level, possibly sent him to solitary for breaking one amongst many rules, or send out a search party, even extend his stay. I don't mean to sound selfish, but I really hope they don't extend his stay, I could take much more of the beatings from our father, and I was completely amazed how Vic had lasted so long getting beaten like that. It just proved how strong he was.

I'd never thought him as necessarily nimble, but never strong, well not physically.

But emotionally, he was the strongest person I'd ever met. He's still alive, even after all those attempts of suicide, he was still here, alive. What mattered most was that he was here. I was so undoubtedly proud of him for making it this far, in all honesty, home had been hell for the past few weeks he'd been away, the attention was turned to me and me only, the beatings, which were previously non-existent, had become stronger each day. It's like I had bruises for tattoos, I was sick of seeing the colour purple, a bruise had become a part of me that I didn't want, but I couldn't erase that part of me with out my brothers help. I needed him. I've never needed anyone before, and maybe this is what it took to unblind me to see how much a I needed him, a suicide attempt. It took him to the point of suicide to make me realise that I was desperate for him to stay alive, I needed him as my brother, as my closest friend, as my family.

It broke my heart to see what this world had truly become.

People all around us are psychopaths, they are just hidden beneath their masks of sanity.

The part of humanity that seem the most stable, are on the verge of breaking point. They're so fed up of this hell known as earth, it's breaking and one day it will be good as dead.

Insults will be flowing from volcanos replacing lava, abuse will take over the clouds positions, darkening the sky, misfits will lurk in the shadows, describing the definition of outcast.

The world is on the line of brokenness, disaster is bound to strike, and the worst thing is, as a puny human being cast into the middle of this, I can't change what is destined to happen.

A little change up people. Mikes perspective on all of this.

It got very deep towards the end I apologise.

Anyhoe, enjoy (: