Pure Bliss

"Daddy, I'm going out tonight. Okay?" She opened her fathers door and peered her head into his quiet office.

          Tony removed his Gucci shades and looked at his twenty one year old daughter, Chanel. She was growing up before his eyes and he hated it. He hated when she wore makeup, he hated when she wore push up bras, he even hated when she poked out her lips in pictures. She was his baby girl and now his baby girl was a big girl.

          "Happy birthday princess, you look beautiful." He said while smiling at Chanel. Her makeup was done to the fullest, her dress was short and tight revealing her beautiful brown sugar colored legs and the black Guiseppe Zanotti heels he had gotten her yesterday morning blended well with her outfit. Chanel was a work of God and she was a goddess.

          Chanel did a small twirl showing off her outfit. She had begged and pleaded her father to let her buy this dress from the mall. It took him weeks and weeks to agree but with her pretty face and large smile, he couldn't say no to his baby girl. It's been this way for twenty one years and will forever be this way. 

          She watched as her father stood up and fixed his Hermes belt before grabbing her freshly manicured hands and gently pulling her through their mansion. Chanel questioned what he was doing but didn't want to ask questions. Since it was her birthday, she knew it was a present for her. Tony walked his baby girl through the house before they went outside on the porch. Sitting in the circle shaped driveway was a brand new 2015 Mercedes C300. The color was a radiant silver and the windows were tint, just how she liked them.

          Chanel gasped and jumped in her daddy's arms. He wrapped his arms around her and listened as she laughed, cried and thanked him a bunch of times. She couldn't believe he had gotten her this car. All she wanted for her birthday was a cake and like always, her dad had to go all out for her. Chanel let go of her dad and ran over to the car. She opened the doors and jumped in, fascinated by all the new updated technology. In the center was a touch screen radio with everything set up already. The interior of the car had streaks of hot pink since that was Chanel's favorite color. On each seat was the initials, C.B.T.

          Tony dangled the keys in front of Chanel's face. "Rule number one, no speeding. Them speeding tickets ain't no joke. Rule number two, no driving and texting or talking on the phone. Rule number three, I ont' want all ya little chicken head ass friends up in here. They asses needa ride, tell them call they folks. Rule number four, always keep gas on full cause you never know when something might happen. Rule number five, keep it clean. Understood?"

          She nodded and listened to her dad. He gave her the keys and without hesitating she took them and started up the car. Chanel backed out the driveway and watched as her dad stood there smiling and watching his baby girl go. She rolled down the windows and turned the music up while pressing in the gas to her best friends house. Tonight she finally turned twenty one so it was time to turn up. Club Fusion was the it spot tonight.

          Desire, was already sitting outside on her porch when Chanel pulled up. She cocked her head to the side and gasped when she seen her best friends car. She stood up and ran over to the car to check it out. "Bitch! This you?"

          Chanel turned down the radio and nodded her head. She unlocked the passengers side door and Desire got in. "Girl, yo' daddy always got you in something flashy. Tell him I wanna' be adopted."

          Chanel sucked her teeth while locking the doors and making her way to the nightclub. Desire and her been friends since freshman year in high school. They've been through it all together and did it all together. It all started when some girls in school were trying to gang up on Chanel for thinking she was all that then Desire came and helped her out. Since then the two been inseparable.