Lose to Gain

Devin woke up forgetting where he was for a second. After realizing he was at Chanel's house, he smelled the aroma of cooked food. He removed the covers exposing his hard friend in his Versace boxers. He walked into the kitchen seeing Chanel facing the stove making food. She was wearing boy shorts that were so tight you could see the lining of her panties. Her hair was pulled up into a bun exposing the small pink rose tattoo on the back of her neck. He watched as she prepared the food. She was a keeper for did shit, he thought.

          He crept up behind Chanel and wrapped his arms around her thin waist. Her short frame sat under his tall frame. He pushed his dick against her boy shorts so she could feel how hard he was. Devin knew she wasn't about to fuck him but he wanted to test her and see what she was gon do. Chanel backed away from the stove and turned in his arms while the food cooked. She looked up in his eyes and smiled. "Good morning." She spoke.

          "Morning ma." He smiled while looking down at her. He couldn't resist himself so he picked her up and held her by her ass while she wrapped her legs around his waist. Devin carried her to the granite island and placed her on top before kissing and nibbling on her neck, probably leaving a hickey. He chuckled, he was only leaving his mark.

          "Hold up." She said in between moans. Devin backed away from her and watched as she jumped off the island and returned to the stove to cook.  From where he was standing, he seen the red mark on the left side of her neck.

          Chanel finished up the food and her and Devins plate. She had made eggs, bacon, pancakes with a side of toast with butter. She poured cups of juice and carried everything to the table. Her and Devin sat down together and she said grace before they begin eating.

          "What chu doin today?" He asked.

          Chanel knew she hadn't spoke to her dad for about two days and that was the longest they've ever not talked to each other. She missed him so much. "Probably go see my daddy today and spend some time with him. I don't want him thinking I'm distancing myself from him, that's his biggest fear."

          "How about you come meet my peoples and shit." Dev smiled, waiting to see what Chanel would say.

          She looked at him in shock. "You want me to meet your family?"

          He nodded. "Every ending of summer my fam throw a barbecue and since I'm feelin you, I wanna bring you there wit me shorty."

          Chanel smiled. "Ofcourse I'll come. When is it?"

          "About two weeks ma."

          While eating his food, Devins phone rang. He excused himself from the table and went in the bathroom to see what was up. He answered the phone and put it to his ear.

          "Yo?" Dev asked.

          "Yo nigga, Maurice been hit up by some up North niggas. It ain't lookin too good Majesty. We gotta head to the trap then to the hospital right fuckin now." Pmoney panicked.

          Devin felt his heart sink to the pit of his stomach. A million things went racing through his head. "Aight I'm on my way." He said hanging up the phone and rushing in Chanel's room to get dressed.

          Chanel appeared in the doorway. "Leaving so soon?"

          Devin looked up at her pretty face and nodded. "Yea some shit went down and one of my niggas been shot. It ain't lookin too good ma."

          "Oh my god! Do you want me to cone with you?" She asked.

          He smiled at how scared but helpful she was, this girl was fucking perfect for him. Most bitches wouldn't even have cared. "Thank you and shit but this grown man business. I gotta handle it on my own and I would hate for some shit to take off and you end up hurt. Stay here where you safe ma."