Expect the Unexpected

"Baby, this bitch is so stupid. We texted all night and now she really thinks we're friends." Chanel chuckled while doing her makeup in the mirror. Felicia would be coming over in about five minutes so they could go through the plan while Devin hid in the closet, recording everything. Just in case she decided to make up lies and switch up the stories.

"I know ma but I hear her raggedy ass car pullin up in the driveway. Love you." He said before disappearing and hiding in the closet.

Chanel ran to the window and seen Felicia's car. She cleaned up her makeup area and went downstairs to open the door. Felicia stood there smiling, looking a little bit better than she did last week. Her hair was now in place and she was dressed like she was about to go to the club later. Chanel closed the door after her and offered her a drink.

"No I'm fine, don't need one." She declined while following Chanel up the stairs. Chanel nodded while opening the door to their bedroom and sitting on the couch.

"Your house is really nice." Felicia smiled.

Chanel grinned. "Yea it was my parents old place." She lied. Felicia was so stupid she didn't realize this was actually Devins home.

"Okay so what I want to do is, kill him. I wanna kill him and never speak about this again. Understood?"

Felicia nodded.

"So what can we do?" Chanel asked.

"Well I actually have a friend named Beans. They're from Philly and they're the ones who killed that bitch Maurice. So what I can do is call them and put them in on this too. Therefore we can kill him and rob him for everything he has. Maybe you should seduce him and invite him somewhere. Then we pop out, interrogate him then kill him off. First thing coming off is his dick."

Chanel laughed. "I like your style but no, we can't do that. Let's just me and you deal with this. How about I seduce him in coming to his trap then you show up, and from there we'll start it."

"Okay, when's this going down?" She asked.

"Tonight...."

Chanel stood in the trap, thinking about what was about to go down. Tonight was the night. Tonight the plan was in full effect and it wasn't no backing out now. She tied her hair up in a tight bun and sighed. Just a couple months ago she was planning on becoming a nurse, living life and having fun. Now she's about to partake in a full blown murder. Devin and his crew came downstairs all dressed up in black down to the black masks on their face. They were suited up and ready for business. Even though it was only Felicia coming, they needed to be ready for whatever this crazy bitch did.

Devin kissed Chanel on the lips. He couldn't even tell how much he loved her for doing this. Felicia was number one on the hit list and without Chanel's help, it would've been like playing cat and mouse trying to find her around New York. He knew Chanel was scared, nervous and way out of her element but he promised to take care of her and make sure nothing happened to her tonight.

"Aight man, I hear a car pulling up." Pmoney said holding onto his AK. The dudes ran to the small window in the basement and sure enough, it was Felicia. Chanel fixed her clothes and nervously sighed while listening to her heart quickly beat. She kissed Devin once more before they ran off somewhere to hide. She left the basement and went upstairs to open the door. Wearing black, there stood the Devils daughter.