Epilogue

Five years later,

                     "Congratulations to the opening of Club Lux." Chanel smiled as she used the large scissors to cut the red rope blocking everyone's entrance from Devins new club. Her hair was curled down her back and bounced with every step she made. She was wearing a revealing short red dress with black Guiseppe Zanotti heels. She looked great but felt even better. After coming back from Jamaica a year ago, Devin ended his drug business and opened up a club in downtown Philadelphia. Business for the first night was already booming.

           Everyone filled the club, some people went straight for the bar and others started dancing or going up to VIP. Devin looked around and smiled at all the money he was making. He built the club from ground up and it was amazing. He scanned the club looking for Chanel. From a distance he looked at her ass in that dress and went towards her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

             "How's my wife doing?" He asked her. She turned around in his arms and looked up at her sexy husband.

              "She's perfectly fine, how's my husband doing?" Chanel smiled. One day out the blue while away in Jamaica,  Devin woke her up with a wedding dress and some Christian Louboutin heels. After getting dressed they went to a small church, exchanged rings and from there they were husband and wife.

                "He good cause he got a wife like you on his side." He chuckled while making her blush.

                  Chanel kissed Devins lips once more before he was called up to the stage to speak. She interacted with some of her friends especially Desire while they enjoyed VIP. She checked the time and it was a little past ten. The nanny would be leaving at one in the morning so she had a couple hours to let loose and have fun. Being the mother of a five year old son and a two year old daughter named Sanai wasn't easy so she was grateful for her mommy night out.

          She popped open the champagne body and stood back as the white foam spilled everywhere. Once the foam was gone, she poured herself and Desire a glass and sat down to listen to her husbands speech. He looked so sexy from the stand and she couldn't wait to get him home tonight. She smiled at how much he had grown over the past five years. He hung up his drug dealing belt once and for all. After saving millions of dollars in the bank, he decided it was time to leave the game.

                When he found out Chanel was pregnant again, he wanted to do everything right this time. He didn't want to put her through no more stress like he did with Elijah. He used half of his money to start up a business and build it from scratch. Who knew within a year, he would have one of the hottest clubs out. Everything was all peaches and cream right now. Chanel tossed to the good life that consisted of champagne, smiles, happiness, success and love.

                "Thank you everyone for coming out to my club tonight. I started this shit a year ago and I never thought it would be like this. Nah I knew it would be popping but I ain't think it would be this popping. I was a young nigga from the streets and my only way out was selling drugs. I ain't have my head on tight and I wasn't the smartest cookie out the bunch. But what I did have was motivation and determination and that's what got me here today."

            "Before I let y'all finish partying and shit, let me take a minute to show my love to someone. Chanel stand up real quick ma," He smiled while looking at her.

               Chanel stood up and watched as everyone in the club looked at her.

                 "That female standing up right there is the true meaning of ride or die and a down chick. She stuck with me from the very beginning. She never turned her back on me or never made me question her loyalty. Yeah we had our ups and downs but I'll never ever ever leave this woman. She's the love of my fuckin life and she's the mother to my two kids. Without her, I don't know where I'll be but I damn sure know I wouldn't be standing here now. Without her, I wouldn't have a reason to change my life around. That's why she's on the highest pedestal in my life and that's why she's wearing that ring."

                 "I love you so much." Chanel blushed while wiping her happy tears.