Commotion

Devin parked his car outside of Allen's project building. He got all types of stares from the neighborhood dealers and winks from the dirty project hoes while driving in here in a brand new Mercedes Benz. His mind wasn't on no fuck boys but he made sure he had his strap fully loaded while he was out here. He got out the car and dapped up a couple people before going in Allen's building and banging on his apartment door like he was the damn police.

          "Who is it?" Allen's bitch voice screamed through the door.

          "It's Majesty nigga, open up. It smell like fuckin piss and hot ass in this hallway."

          Shortly after Allen opened up the door and moved out the way so Majesty could come in. Majesty walked in and looked around Allen's apartment. He was living aight but there was always room for improvement. He dapped Allen up before taking out a blunt, shit was about to get real up in here.

            "So what brings crazy ass Majesty on this side of town? You fuckin one these chicken heads?" Allen asked.

          Majesty chuckled before exhaling a mouthful of the finest smoke. "Nigga you know I ain't fuckin none these broads out here. What I need is some damn gossip. You heard about what happened to that nigga Maurice, right?"

          Allen nodded. "Yea that shit crazy. I heard homeboy got hit up ten times. Word on the street is he ain't make it to see another 24."

            Majesty sighed. "Yea he ain't make it. Tell me what chu know though."

           Allen held his hand out, "I ain't tellin for free my mans."

          Majesty went in his pocket pulling out three crisp hundred dollar bills. He handed it over to Allen and watched him excitedly get ready to spill the beans.

          "Talk nigga." Majesty demanded.

           "A'right so what happened was about a month ago, Maurice met up with some niggas up North. They was talking about possibly doing business together. Maurice wanted to sell his merchandise up North and them up North niggas wanted fifty percent of what Maurice was making. Maurice ain't like that shit so he started selling his shit up there anyways without paying them. He started taking the up North niggas clients and within the next week, he was taking all they crackheads and shit. The up North niggas, Beans and Krazy found out about it."

          "They been plotting on Maurice for a couple weeks now. They came down to New York and went to Maurice  known areas. They demanded money and Maurice ain't give to them. So they ended up taking his life."

          Majesty nodded, inside he was fuckin pissed off and livid but he didn't want to make a scene about it. "Aight, where can I find these niggas?"

          "Word on the streets is they coming up to New York for some club promotion. Club Maniac is where they gon be at. They ain't hard to miss with they flashy jewels and fast cars. Beans got a lion tattooed on his fast and Krazy is just a crazy ass nigga. You'd probably find him flirting wit some bitch." Allen explained.

          "Aight when all this goin down?"

          Allen smiled. "Tonight."

          Majesty left Allen's crib and went back to the trap house. He bagged the many pounds of crack and sent it off to Boogz so he could cook it up before sending it off to the street workers. After he finished work, Majesty called a  meeting in his back office. He sat down on the boss chair and looked at all ten of his workers.