Droppin' Bodies

"Finally we're leaving this small ass place." Chanel chuckled while kneeling down to pick up some light boxes. After two full months of staying inside her small condo, the couple finally found a brand new home. It was amazing and everything they were looking for. With the baby approaching in under a week, this was perfect for them. She carried the box outside and placed it inside the car.

           After packing up the rest of her condo, she got inside of the car and drove the forty five minutes away to the new home. The new house was on the outskirts of the city with eight bedrooms and eight even bathrooms. Chanel got her stainless steel kitchen, chandeliers and large walk in closet and Devin got his mancave, many garages for his cars and the amazing backyard with a patio and pool and jacuzzi. This place was a little on the expensive side but whatever Chanel wanted, Devin made sure he got.

          The past two months had been crazy. Dealing with finishing up some more school and walking around with a baby inside of her got a little overwhelming for Chanel. Devin was continuing to work at the trap and recently a few of Beans men came searching the city for him. Chanel couldn't be happier that they left downtown and moved somewhere secluded. Hopefully this situation and petty beef would die over and life would be great again. But that just came with being with a dope boy.

            She turned the car off and went inside. Her parents, Desire and some of Devin homies were already in the house getting comfortable and digging they hungry asses through the refrigerator. Chanel chuckled and went to see her mom and bestfriend. The last house, the entire gang would be over chilling, eating all the food and not cleaning up. But this house was going to be different. They asses wasn't gonna be up in here eating all the baby snacks, and chilling without cleaning. They asses got their own damn houses.

           "Ayo Nelle! Cook somethin' for us." Pmoney sighed while looking at a package of ground beef.

         Chanel rolled her eyes. "Nope."

          "Come on.... My moms been actin funny and ain't been makin me a home cooked meal. I swear I gotta get up out her house." He complained.

          "Well ain't nobody tell you to be 25 and still living at home wit yo mama. Get yaself a nice woman and get a place with her." Chanel demanded.

           "Speaking of that, wassup wit ya friend Desire?" He asked.

           She chuckled. "I don't know why don't you go see wassup."

           "Nah you gotta' start it off for me." He smiled.

           "Fine. Hold up." Chanel said standing up and going to be match maker. This wasn't going to be good at all. Desire had a crazy temper and bad attitude and Pmoney was belligerent, outspoken and real. She ignored her thoughts and walked up to her bestfriend who was chilling on the couch on her phone.

           "What you and that boy talkin' about? I was wondering when you was gon come over here." She stressed.

             "He likes you girl."

             "Who don't like me. I'm Desire." She answered.

              "No stupid! He likes you like he wanna take you out on dates, get ya nails done, and cuddle up with you at night." Chanel explained.

           "Chanel you know I'm not ready for all that right now. You know my heart is with Kennan. Ever since he died it's like I can't date another man. Kennan with forever have my heart and no other man can change that. He's cute and all but nah, I'm fine." She dismissed.

Kennan was Desire's first love. The two met when she was thirteen years old. His charming personality, addictive smile and pretty hazel eyes drew her in faster than she could blink. They were dating for years before they broke up but everyone and their mommas knew Kennan was for Desire and Desire was definitely only for Kennan. He passed away a couple months ago from a heart attack.

"Come on Desire, don't be like this. Patshawn is a really good dude, he makes his own money and not to mention he one fine ass Puerto Rican. I understand you love Kennan and he'll always have your heart but it's time to move on Desire. It's time to let go and live your life. Kennan wouldn't want you mopping around and being depressed every damn day. Just give him a chance, I promise you won't regret it. Just one chance." Chanel begged.

Desire thought about it before nodding. "Okay but one chance and that's it."

After everyone left the new house, it was back to only Chanel and Devin home. The house was quiet and large. Chanel turned off the steaming hot water and wrapped her body up in a Versace towel. She left the heated bathroom and went across the hall to get changed. With the baby due within a week, she's been alert to everything. She got dressed into something comfortable before going downstairs to find Devin.

"Hey baby." She said finding her fiancé sitting in the living room watching the latest basketball game on the couch. She sat down on his lap with her huge stomach poking out. It was so big that her shirt only covered half her stomach. She honestly couldn't wait to give birth so she could get in the gym and return to being the young sexy Chanel that she was nine months ago.

"Wassup ma." Devin answered before wrapping his arm around his entire world. Chanel sunk herself into his large arms and watched basketball with him. She stared at the tv completely bored while Devin got all hyped up when Stephen Curry made a shot.

___________________

"Where the fuck he at!" Bones held the .9 towards Allen's temple. He's been searching all over the city for Devin for the past two months and came up short every time. Devin was brave enough to kill his boss Beans so it was Bones turn to kill off Devin. The only person who knew the city whole fuckin business was some little nosey bitch named Allen so he decided to pay Mr. KnowItAll a visit.

"I don't know what you talkin' about man. I haven't seen Majesty in a couple months." Allen begged for his life. In all truth, he had seen Majesty. But that was his boy and he wasn't about to give up information on him. Majesty came through whenever Allen needed him and he even gave him money when he was short on bills. His loyalty was with Majesty and he wasn't about to snitch on him. It was to death with them.

Bones cocked back the pistol and pulled the trigger. A single hot bullet hit right on Allen's forehead. He watched as the tall slinky dudes body dropped to the ground and blood poured out all over the floor. His eyes were still opened but his face was blank. Bones wiped his hands prints off the door knob before leaving the apartment and fleeing in the freezing dark night.