Last Call

Chanel laid down on the bed with Elijah up under her. She kissed his cheeks and tickled his little body as he laughed and scrambled around. She couldn't believe how fast her bang was growing and how much he was developing. It was crazy to believe that in just three more months, she would be a mother to a one year old. Things were happening fast.

                Devin opened the front door and walked in with a card. He kneeled down and kissed his fiancé on her lips before picking up his son. He handed the cards to Chanel and she grabbed them and opened it. In the card sat three plane tickets to Jamaica. She looked up at Devin completely confused as to why there were plane tickets in her hand going to Jamaica in the morning.

                 "What's this for?" She asked.

                  Devin smiled, "Some shit 'bout to go down tonight Chanel. After I handle some business I was hoping we could leave for a while just until shit die down. I also wanted to take you away cause you been takin care of my son, helping me out and you ain't been having time for you. I got a nanny and everything else already set up for us."

                 "What's about to go down tonight?" She asked, still confused.

                  "The nigga that came his brave ass in my house and shot me, I'm ending his life tonight. I'm back, I'm healthy and I'm ready for war. I need you to pack up your stuff and be at the airport at nine o'clock. Ill meet you there. Just wait for me." He informed.

                  "But what if you go kill the dude and it backfires and something happens to you. How will I know?" She asked.

                    "The plane leaves at nine thirty. You'll be there at nine. If I'm not there by nine fifteen then you know some shit happened. Even if I don't come I still want you to board the plane and go to Jamaica without me. You understand me?"

                    "I'm scared Devin. Do you really have to do this?" She nearly started to cry.

                     "It's the Last Call baby. In this business sometimes you gotta do shit. I just need my lady to hold me down and do what I ask. Don't think negative." He kissed her forehead to calm her down.

                  Devin left the house and got in his black on black Escalade. The sun was going down and the skies were a pretty orange mixed with red. He thought about the shit that was about to go down the entire time driving. He needed some fuckin weed but right now wasn't the time for that. He parked outside the trap where Pmoney and the crew was waiting for him.

                  "How y'all doing?" Devin asked while sitting down in the boss chair while his crew all sat around him ready for war.

                  "We straight, waiting for the moves to be made. How we planning this shit tonight bro?" Pmoney asked.

                   "I got location on where these niggas at. He ain't by himself so we gotta' go in there locked and loaded. Let's load up and make our way to them."

                    On cue, everyone grabbed their guns and loaded up the bullets. They wore face mask and bullet proof vests while all dressed down in black. Devin grabbed his .9mm and left the trap. He got inside his car and everyone else loaded up in their cars.

                   He pulled up outside Beans trap house up North where he got word that's where they would be. He said a soft prayer to Allen and Maurice before getting out. He drawed his pistol out and walked up to the door with his niggas behind him. On three, he kicked down the door and ran in like the Feds. He pointed his gun at every last person, mainly looking for Beans.