Ch 2

*STAR POV*
I'm doing my hair when Marco yells from down stairs telling me breakfast is ready and I'm so excited to eat because I'm so hungry. I run to the stairs and I trip on something at the top step and I fall down the stairs.

*MARCO POV*
I yell to tell Star breakfast is ready and I hear a scream so I run to the stairs and see Star falling down the stairs. Oh my god is she ok?

*STAR POV*
After I stop tumbling down the stairs I moan and I don't know if what just happened to me is a thing or not so I ask Marco if it is.

Star: Marco, is what I just did a is it thing or not?
Marco: yes Star, falling down the stairs is a thing and it hurts
Star: well it does hurt
Marco: but are you ok?
Star: yeah
Marco: now let's have some breakfast

Marco holds out is hand and when I grab it I feel tingly and butterflies fill my stomach. He doesn't let go of my hand when I get up and start to walk.... I guess he doesn't want me to fall after falling down the stairs. But why I do feel like this? Is it because I..... like Marco? No, I can't like Marco he's my best friend and my first friend besides Pony Head and if we started to date and if things didn't work out we wouldn't be friends anymore.

*MARCO POV*
I hold out my hand for Star to get up and when she takes it I feel tingly and my stomach fills with butterflies and when she up I don't let her go. Because I don't want her to fall and it's making me feel better after the falling down the stairs incident. So when we get to the kitchen I let go of her hand and after we eat I check the and it's 9:15 so we can get our costumes.

Marco: hey Star, look at the time

She checks the time and gets very excited

Star: Costume time! YAAYYY! Let's go!
Marco: wait a second Star, I need to get ready so in 10 minutes we can go
Star: ok

She's still excited not disappointed... good I hate it when she's sad or disappointed. I get ready, grab my bike helmet, and go down stairs then we get on my bike and go to Party City. When we get there Star jumps off and runs inside the store and I lock my bike up and follow her because I know she'll get lost. Then I find her looking at the costumes and I watch her for a minute thinking that she might find a skeleton costume that she likes and sure enough she does. Then she sees me and runs to me holding a costume.

*STAR POV*
I thought finding the costumes would be hard but I found then right away so I look at the costumes until I find a cool skeleton costume. It has a picture of bones on it, it's black, and it has a mask with the skeleton face on it. It's perfect for me and Marco! I grab one in my size then I see Marco so I run to him to show him the costume I picked.

Star: Marco! Look at the costume I picked!

He looks it and smiles

Marco: it's cool Star but this is a girl's costume and I need a boy's costume
Star: I know this is my size and there is a boy's costume exactly like this
Marco: cool show me where you found this
Star: ok

I look him where I found my costume and he picks a costume in his size and after we pay for the costumes we go home. I'm definitely excited for Halloween

Hope you like it so now Keep Calm and Read Now